Kylie Bisutti

Winter of 2009, 19-year-old American model Kylie Bisutti won the online competition, "Be an angel Victoria's Secret». She was honored to walk the runway with the main "angels" brand - Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr, and also had the opportunity to sign a contract with Sun and enter the number of staff "angels." Then the girl chirped that dream come true in her life. But Kylie has not become a top model of the Sun - then it did not participate in shows. About the winner of the competition safely forgotten, but not so long ago she was reminded of itself, she appeared in the studio show "Good Morning America." Kylie told why did not want to cooperate with the sun - it turns out, she is a true Christian, can not afford to walk around half-naked on the catwalk)) And she took part in the competition, such as in a burqa)

"I respect Christian principles and do not want my body has seen someone else other than my husband (Kylie Single) - If I would watch other men, it will be a slap in the side of my husband, and I do not want" - he said Cancelled model Sun

Spouse Kylie - Mike Bisutti - not Arab sheikh. He is a regular coach volleyball. One of two things - either Kylie something keep back (because of the contract with Victoria's Secret dream of most of the models), or it is really such a right that profukali chance to become rich and famous. At the same time modeling career Kylie has not completed, it advertises clothing. How will "get out" when she would have to wear revealing outfits - is unknown. I hope she knows what to do

Tags

See also

New and interesting