The Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr

The Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, to which increased attention as soon as she started dating Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom, is today one of the most stylish models. We can assume that not stylish models does not happen, but it's not true ... More as it happens. Now the 28-year-old Miranda is no longer just a girl, and the wife of Orlando Bloom, who became an independent unit in the entertainment business. Now she is not only an angel VS, but also the owner of his own line of organic cosmetics Kora Organics, progress which it is now engaged. And, of course, the most charming mom Miranda starry child - Flynn Bloom. But now about where I started, namely the style of the beautiful model.

After birth, in early 2011, Kerr quickly restored the old forms through sport and nutrition. About any diets, according to the model, she thought, because She fed her son breast. Once there was a bust and Flynn appeared that Miranda with genuine pleasure shows (within reason, of course, because she was a chaste woman) on the red carpet. Becoming a mom Miranda has not lost its good taste in choosing clothes, so prevalent most of its output represents the secular fashion, style and beauty. For example, a blue dress in the picture below. Well, is it not beautiful? In my opinion, and the colors and fabrics, and even the length of the ideal. And shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti refined and simple. Miranda follows the rule "nothing more!ยป.

I never heard the name of the designer Alexander Birman, but I will keep in mind, since shoes, according to the lower pair, it produces very bad. Miranda is good front and rear, so it can be turned to the camera absolutely any place, and in turn we admire it. Shoes are excellent, though a tall rise. Miranda chose gold option as red on red would look not so impressive.

Again Alexander Birman and his creation. Without thinking, I decided to learn more about this designer, but Google gave me that Alexander Birman - a doctor of economic sciences, not shoemaker. Later Google my request "Alexander Birman. Designer "yet deigned to give out information about who I was looking for. It turns out Alexander Birman not Russian (and I have already started to be proud of), and promising designer shoes from Brazil. Yes, and there are those in Brazil. Modern, luxurious and sexy red shoes in the photo below perfectly diluted strict classical black-and-white image of Miranda. Bright accents Forever!

These shoes are ideally suited to the dress, although by themselves they did not like me at all, do not like, and hardly ever enjoy. In my opinion Miranda knows how to dress nicely, paying attention to detail (manicure, make-up).

Casual anti-glamorous image of Miranda to my liking, but the botilonchiki look too bulky on slender legs Kerr. It is very evident, although the dress, jacket, bag and laying wonderful! I love Miranda, because in real life it is not worn, such as Megan Fox, regarded his sexuality is too strong to emphasize it.

Image of Miranda Halloween: Sexy trainer. I like everything, but not shoes. Marine theme as something not written with the circus, although it may be in their dreams Kerr are trained seals ...

Two dissimilar image with the same shoes by Jimmy Choo. And he and the other umopomrachitelen. Miranda figure after giving birth has become even better and more beautiful face.

During that not only dress up the stars for fashion photo shoots ... dress combined with a blue hat = complete failure or, say, Sergei Zverev, "Star in shock," and on the photo, it really shocked. The only salvation beige shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti.

Miranda, as always in the style (I love the combination of the classic jacket and jeans), but the shoes I do not fully understand. Whether like, or not ... there are always unknown to me the designers, it is difficult to determine. But this way it was possible to pick up something else.

Models of shoes from the collection of 2011 Nicholas Kirkwood Miranda looked good, although by themselves they are too strange and I would hardly dare them "even walk." Both the image to match the shoes. The first delicate and feminine (white shoes with lace evoke romance), and the second is modern and avant-garde (black shoes with mesh on the sides give grunge notes).

Tags

See also

New and interesting