Miranda Kerr

Again, look at the latest images of the most stylish stars. At this time, on the agenda of casual Miranda Kerr - mothers, wives and models.

February 9

Miranda and her son Flynn stroll through the streets of Australia. The model does not accidentally flown to their homeland with her son, because it is in Australia, all relatives living Kerr. To walk through the streets of pure verdant Miranda chose a light dress - a white jacket, blouse nautical theme, pleated skirt mustard-colored and salmon-colored shoes. All the usual stylish and fashionable. Flynn is dressed to match his young mom (pay attention to its striped romper, which are perfectly in harmony with the blouse Miranda).

February 13

Miranda is almost 29 years old, but she looks like a young girl. This is especially noticeable when she wears dresses here are here. The dress is blue with white ornaments perfectly with sandals ocher and elegant handbag. The truth about the bags I'm not so sure, because I think it would be better to choose a beige shoulder bag with fringe. By the way, the secret of "eternal youth" Miranda, in her confession, in personal care and love.

February 14

Model out of the building in Sydney (Australia). Minimalistic image of Miranda just fine, but as a sitting trousers! This is largely explained by the excellent figure of a young mom, which quickly resulted in shape and ready for the next show VS. It seems at this year's show will be neither Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio any that currently are waiting for addition to the family, and Miranda could once again become the main star of the catwalk. This simple and convenient way, I note the successful color combination.

February 28

Miranda and her charming son at the airport in Sydney. Going to Los Angeles Kerr chose purely American way - koftu- "sailors' trousers under the skin and a large crimson bag. Complete the image of the big points. Flynn just pusechka, dressed as always neatly, but Mike incomprehensible ...

The same place, the same day, but my mother and her son apparently insulated. Miranda put on a strange woolen jacket, which I do not like, and to Flynn froze caring mother dressed him in a stylish gray jacket with a hood, in which the son of Orlando and Miranda looks a lot better than in the dim past a T-shirt with pictures.

February 29

Beauty Miranda enjoys sunny day in LA. How it all nice and simple! Tight-fitting jeans sit perfectly!

March 1

Model in bulk black suit at the airport LAX. It looks gloomy, but kombez fashion.

March 5

O, Paris, Paris ... The capital of fashion stylish Miranda took very welcome, so her good mood. This image for me is not as good as the previous few, but Miranda knows how to dress without the help of stylists. Hats, boots and scarlet is the same bag is combined with each other, but a raincoat or jacket (?), I would have shot her place.

March 6

Miranda comes to the Parisian hotel «Bristol» in Super stylish model image. Things Miranda sit on like a glove, but it was necessary to remove the sweater, because at the next picture can be seen that without it would be many times better. In general, dressed in the latest fashion. Immediately obvious - a model.

March 12

Miranda and Flynn sent the kid for breakfast in New York. Mother and son look very good and once again noticed that Flynn in my opinion the most beautiful child in Hollywood (at the moment).

March 12

The first time I see Kerr in sneakers, so for me it's something new. It seems to me a gray sweater in no way combined with red sneakers, but by themselves these things very well. Flynn wears great hat it goes as well as his dad Orlando.

March 12

Miranda walks in the evening in New York. Half of the items on the model we have seen (bag + jeans), but a new coat, and very beautiful.

March 15

The stylish casual-way model is sent to the reception to the dentist. This image is wonderful and most importantly does not restrict movement, in the dentist's chair sometimes important)

March 17

Miranda and Flynn returned to his apartment in Manhattan. Simply and tastefully. I liked the handbag miu-miu, red trousers and little face expression Flynn.

March 19

Again Miranda visits the dentist. Now, she opted for a denim skirt, showing long shapely legs. In addition, she wore a long black coat and top with a picture and favorite model shoes. Exactly the same is almost every day Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - a friend and rival Kerr.

March 20

The model goes on a business meeting in New York. Business image just for the occasion.

March 22

Stylish Miranda goes out of his apartment in NY. I love this fresh brevity. The image does not overloaded and very fashionable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting