Quotes Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr - a supermodel, a wonderful wife and mother, style icon and more unreal beauty. I bring to your attention the most famous quotes Kerr:

Miranda on the crossings and family

We travel a lot so that our home is where the three of us (me, Orlando and Flynn's son) are together. For me, the change of geographical location is not a problem. The greatest happiness - is to be with his family. When we close, the rest does not matter

of harmony with oneself:

I approve of who I am, and I support what I believe. I - your own best friend, and I love being a young son:

I used to work 18 hours a day. Now I spend most of the time with Flynn. He is my sunshine. This charming little boy with a look saying, "Whatever else I mess things up nonsense ..." I love it, it is just like a nuclear explosion: Miranda, do you believe in angels? M: Yes, I do. My son is an angel!

on positive thoughts:

When you think negatively about yourself, stop yourself and replace negative statement positive

about her husband:

Believe it or not, but Orlando is very private person, and I do not like that. I think that's because of our differences, we get along

about the wedding:

We always wanted a modest wedding with only family. We do not disclose the details, because it is our special secret

about self-confidence:

If you want to be confident, you have to understand, accept and love yourself

about other people's opinions:

It does not matter what others think. Your opinion of yourself - that's all that matters

the value of a smile:

A sincere smile - the most confident and attractive quality that someone can try. There is nothing more beautiful than a smile coming from the heart. Happy, confident man is charismatic, and definitely more fun with him is next, and in most cases it's just nice. Smile radiate internal heat

about success:

None of successful people who you admire, whether male or female, has not reached the point that he is doing nothing

the obstacles:

If we do not meet obstacles on your way, we will not develop as a person. I believe that these changes make us stronger

about dreams:

Focus on your dreams, you can weave magic when place your heart and mind to it

standards and ideals:

The people I know are happy with where they are in life and they have some common things. They know their strengths and weaknesses and take them both. This "you" should not be a perfect picture on the standards of society. Be real and true - that's all that matters

about favorite plants:

Chamomile - my, perhaps, the most favorite plant - says Miranda. - Useful simply does not happen. Chamomile Tea saves from cold, improves digestion, so I always drink it. But you would know how to change the skin if used topically daisy ...

about the power within us:

Is not it true that we have no power ... We are much stronger than we can imagine. Many of us can not see it within yourself, but we are so happy to see it in other

the desire to have a baby:

I would like to have another child. It's the most amazing experience! What amazes me most of all - it's a special bond between you and your child. See how it grows and develops - a real inspiration

about your perfect day:

Wake up to the sound of goloca his son, who says, "Mama, Mama!". This is the best sound in the world! Then I just love to get him out of bed, or it can jump up to us on the bed - and then it's time to schekotok

about the negative:

I never focused on the negative. Everyone has something that he does not like in myself, but I think a woman to be a healthier and more positive, you need to focus on the good parts and the things that she wants to see a

about the closest people:

Mother and grandmother, the two strongest women I know and they are a source of strength in my life. I am very close to his mother. I can not imagine my life without it. I think we can estimate irreplacability loss of a loved one by going through this

about the relationship with Orlando:

We were friends with Orlando at least the first six months after we met, and it was a great start. Roman followed friendship

about happiness:

Actually, I'm a happy man. I am the happiest person when me and Flynn Orlando. When we're together, everything else loses its meaning. They are the only ones who will always be with me

about the individuality of each:

I'm happy to talk to women and girls that they are each in their own individual. Kickback is really important for me, because if I am able to help people, why not do it? Why not try to make a difference and help people change in a positive way? Australians do everything together, it's a great quality in us!

about beauty:

I live by the philosophy that beauty starts from within, and in my work as a model, I draw a lot of attention to the fact that I give my body

Love:

If you have love, you love and love you, then you start to take care of yourself: eat healthy foods, do it. If you do, then you can and give a lot of love, because it is enough energy. That's what makes a healthy my body and soul.

pregnancy:

When I was pregnant with him (Flynn), I sometimes include rap and dance. It should be remembered that, because now is to include hip-hop, he begins to shake his head, so funny!

of its long-standing dream:

I had a dizzying career, but it's not my life. And I have no desire to go back. My dream - a hammock, a vegetable garden and a solar-powered house. I hope it will come true some

about reading:

I love reading and am always in search of new information about health, wellness and spirituality.

Tags

See also

New and interesting