Flynn Bloom

Son of actor Orlando Bloom and model Miranda Kerr - Flynn - just delightful baby! Beauty got him by inheritance, and a positive disposition is produced from the very early age. Baby Flynn is smiling and stared at everything around even though the camera flashes of the paparazzi who constantly follow the star couple, though many kids are afraid of celebrity photographers. Apparently adorable Flynn - future star. Firstborn Orlando and Miranda, in my opinion, deserves special attention because it is incredibly cute and positive little man.

Flynn was born on January 6, 2011, just a week before the birth of his famous dad (Orlando was born on January 13, 1977).

The first picture Flynn was not made by a professional photographer glossy magazine, as usual with celebrities, and his father, Orlando Bloom. The photo was captured not only crumb Flynn and his mom Miranda Kerr. It is this picture has been posted on Twitter Miranda with a very touching message:

"January 6 gave birth to a beautiful boy I Flynn. We are soul it is not tea. It weighs 4, 4 kg (very healthy and big boy). I gave birth to him freely - without drugs and painkillers. The birth was long and arduous, but Orlando was near, supported and helped through it. I could not have without it.

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes and charming comments. I did not have time to read all the comments and respond to them, but please know that I will do it as soon as I can.

I attach a photo to the kid that made Orlando.

With love,
Miranda and Orlando

xxx »

After the birth firstborn Orlando beamed with happiness and, of course, spent with his son as much as possible ...

Of course Miranda was there, but she, like every woman has recently given birth, you had time to recover, the more this beautiful mom - model.

Parents traveling - traveling and Flynn. Baby already at that age brings flights.

April 18, 2011 - Airport LAX

Not to say that after giving birth Miranda prettier - to say nothing. Her figure was more feminine, and she exudes happiness.

Baby Flynn, the second name is Christopher (Christopher - who died in adolescence Miranda's ex-boyfriend, whom she loved), increasing this bogatyrёm! It seems to me that nothing Miranda gave the baby's middle name in honor of the deceased person, but she promised it his dead friend, and her husband was not against the Orlando ...

The photo Orlando always wary and seen that all the forces he protects his son and wife of the pesky paparazzi.

Honey! :)

Children - flowers of life

Pupsik Flynn with his great-grandmother (grandmother Miranda)

Flynn has had to withdraw with his mother in one transfer Sunday Night ...

and become a victim of the paparazzi. Very frustrating to watch these videos, the poor child ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting