Quotes Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder - a model, actor, and just dream of all girls from small to large (I do not count, I for some reason he is not pretty). 33-year-old Ian had already established himself as a seducer, thanks to Damon's role in the series "The Vampire Diaries", well branded smirk squint and make it sexy, which the creators of "Diaries" does operate, not sparing the little girls-fans, even more vivid. Do not talk about sexuality Somerhalder is primarily based on its excellent external data, since he last model. Yes, and there is in it something other than appearance, although, again, I was that something does not appeal ... Although I do not like it (in the series, he, incidentally, bad plays, certainly better than Paul Wesley), preview the third season, I still start soon, not for nothing that I watched the first two. I hope that together with him and run "Diaries" and the actors and will be eternal hostage to one role. Well, now offer better acquainted with actor Ian Somerhalder, reading his statements about the hard creative life.

I decided to become an actor to explore different sides of yourself and be able to live a different life ... not to hide from yourself, but to understand who I am really.

Previously, I had complexes about the fact that my career started with modeling business. The fact that I've always wanted to be an actor since childhood, but you also had something to earn on an acting school! But now I have established himself as an actor, so overestimated the past and realized that working as a model was not so bad, and I am no longer ashamed of it.
Travel - one of my biggest passions! It's probably because I'm very curious. I like a change of scenery, I'm like a cat, I like to explore the area, to look into the dark corners ... Sometime around the globe will be no place where I have not been, and if I do I can consider myself a happy person.

Since my childhood I was obsessed with the vampire theme. I liked the old vampire movies, I read a book by Anne Rice to pieces ... So when I was cast Damon in "The Vampire Diaries" as happy as a child. This is a deep character, no one can understand what is going on in his head. We were like two parts of the same coin, both black and white.
Damon - a character who is very angry. He feels wronged, he was bad, he wants revenge and redemption. Nevertheless, he is lonely. It's the most lonely person I've ever known. Imagine you 170 years, think about how much you know about the life and multiply it by four. And see all the people you know die ... Perhaps this will make you very cynical and lonely.

Somehow, the immortality of the vampire life considered an advantage, but I do not see anything good in immortality. Invulnerability bother anyone. Immortality comes hand in hand with loneliness, and I, though I like to be the one used to enjoy the natural course of events. I like the change, and it would be painful to remain in place, instead of moving forward.
People always think that I - Rob Lowe, passed through the time portal. It's the strangest thing. They say also that I look like Chace Crawford, and I think, no, no, no, no. He's like me. I am older, this kid.

In an instant, a woman can make you happy, and in a moment - accident, infuriating - and immediately soothe. It is able to give you the confidence to take it away soon.
I would like to be on the isolated island of the world. With me there were only books, my girl, I'd been fishing and lying on the sand.

I love football. I grew up playing it, and when he moved to Europe in 16 years, it has become a huge part of my life.
Perhaps the only thing I do well: I cook like a maniac. I'm from New Orleans and lived in Italy. I had a great cook quail, and it drives people crazy. I would become a chef, if I was not an actor.

I love to indulge in good wine. One of my friends is one of the world's best sommelier, and spending time in Italy and France, even when I was younger, and was immersed in wine culture, I realized that I like. I know how to spend my money. I would like to create my own vine and his own brand of wine.
The bad guys are equally strong love and girls and boys, because everything really bad beat to the bulb. So guys do not care. They do what they want, and it's fun for them. And I think the guys that say, for example: "I'll do whatever I want, and I'm going good fun doing this, and nothing you can do about it!", There is a certain charm, charm.

Lately, I'm a little obsessed with Cary Grant. I just looked "Philadelphia Story" for the fifth time. It was a different era, and those guys were so natural.
My favorite musical composition «Karma Police» band Radiohead. There's a whole story about the name of the song, which is related to the apartment where I lived, so I'm close to it. And this is very surprising.

Tags

See also

New and interesting