Depp is not one ...

I noticed that at our site steel often write about Johnny Depp - his quote, divorce, images, etc. etc. It is understandable - the star of the first magnitude, a sex symbol that bears that title for years. The same can be said about Brad Pitt. These guys have a lot of years are recognized handsome, masculine standards and the like. But if you think about, it becomes apparent that another five to seven years - and they will come into circulation. Naturally, to be removed, but the niche sex symbols Namba Juan already occupy others. Who? I offer your own list. These guys have become widely known in the past two or three (maximum four) years

Michael Fassbender. This handsome aristocrat with good looks and good at pop (Magneto in "X-Men: First Class, whipping boy in the" knockout "), and profound dramatic roles (Earl of Rochester in the new" Jane Eyre ", Brandon in" Shame ").

Ryan Reynolds. Yes, it is a commercial actor for the big screen, but this does not prevent him from being handsome

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Interesting non-trivial appearance and character types in the movie - I think he will go far (although it is already gone)

Armie Hammer. Actively talking about it after the premiere of "J.. Edgar "with Leonardo DiCaprio, and in the upcoming" Snow White "(not the one that Kristen Stewart!), He played a handsome prince. Appearance at Hammer also prince matched

Sam Worthington. After "Avatar" and "Clash of the Titans" hype surrounding this Australian playboy abated, but wait - the 2012 crime thriller will premiere "On the Edge", where it will flash again in all its glory

Tom Hardy. The bad guys can also look great! Despite the fact that superblokbastera Hardy gets far not the main role, he removed a lot and successfully. So all in front

James Franco. Incredibly beautiful man (nothing, I'm so familiar?) To shoot a lot and often, although, as in the case of Hardy, most of the roles are not major. But in the movie "Lovelace" Amanda Seyfried with, the filming process is in full swing, Franco plays a young Hugh Hefner!

Ed Westwick has not yet detonated the big screen a significant role, but millions of girls around the world pee boiling water from the contemplation of it in "Gossip Girl." I am sure that the wave of boiling water will be many times more when the screens will "Romeo and Juliet" Carlo Carleo. In the role of Tybalt Westwick there

Ian Somerhalder. So far, he is associated exclusively with Damon Salvatore of "The Vampire Diaries." But it is unlikely in Hollywood in the future there will be no role for this handsome

Andrew Garfield. Frankly, the new Spider-Man never seen me in the role of the new sex symbol. But schoolgirl delighted with him, and not take their opinion should not be)

Tags

See also

New and interesting