Ian Somerhalder

In order to please their fans from Russia, Yen, despite the abolition of Eco-Con, devoted to the series "The Vampire Diaries", still flew to Moscow. With him he brought his father and good humor, which helped him great fun (all clubs were throned it) and pushing the glory of his teacher on acting - Ivan Chubbuck, which is very handy presented his new book.

2am: Moscow, I love you, but you almost killed me in the best way possible ... I go back to London to start filming a new movie. With love from Russia, Ian.

Study the Russian language. Remove a book from Russia and it will change your career and your life;)

Finished filming a talk show host Ivan Urgant. Thank you for having fun!

I and my character, the best teacher of acting in the world - Ivana Chubbuck. We in Russia, and we present a new book Ivana - "The Power of the actor." You can not imagine how much I love this woman ...

Young Damon Salvatore in bed with a bad girl Katherine Pierce. Approximately 1864.

I like to wear a real person!

Lovestruck.

I remember last summer ... I'm trying to figure out how to make a better life on the planet with this guy.

Old friends together again.

I'm on the East Village in the summer of 1995.

Studio "Diary" stage sound information.

I respect people who are fighting for conservation, research and restoration of the environment. My dream - to see this panda in every airport in the world! That would be truly amazing!

Kick in the pants in Brussels.

Me and my new Chinese friend near Shanghai.

I aspire to be as Zen as the guy next to me ...

And this desert is very beautiful. Hey, you, those who are now at Coachella, I've been watching you!

* Kiss kiss *

I hate people who are destroying the world!

I love this cat!

Twitter Ian Somerhalder: twitter.com/iansomerhalder

Tags

See also

New and interesting