Photo Ed Westwick

It is logical that many girls look "Gossip Girl" is mainly due to the presence there handsome Ed Westwick. Though I am not a lover of the series, but the attractiveness of Westwick appreciated more in the film "100 feet" (especially good sex scenes, but they kill the poor thing, resulting in a slight gloom at the end). Despite the fact that most of the works he plays vicious and deceitful characters actually Westwick admits that he is not the same. As he says in real life he is a "good guy." Good Some may be good, but in my view, because his personal pictures speak a completely different story. Ed likes to drink and merry, because he is only 24, which means you can not just build a career, but also entertain. Alcohol, cigarettes and girls - that's true companions of his personal life and I do not think this is bad, on the contrary, walk up and meet that unique, worth living and that will give birth to beautiful little thumbnails Ed. At the finish, and that my imagination could run wild fun, and not to be unfounded give personal photos to view the stars of "Gossip Girl».

Tags

See also

New and interesting