Women's boots

The fashion for boots with a wide top is gaining momentum. These boots have created an image of a woman who "walks well, not seeds" while remaining feminine.

From what to wear boots with a wide top. I would say that there is no problem. But! Basically, they wear them with skinny jeans. Less with leggings. And it is quite rare with skirts. They also have another advantage: such boots similar to the pipe and are called. Their bootleg equally wide in the ankle and knee. This means that even very imperfect feet, you can hide, so to speak.

Designers are advised to wear them safely with lace stockings. And will look absolutely every day and not vulgar. Or, for example, slacks. Boots with a wide top and allow to wear the classic model ostromodnye trousers of wool and tweed. Although the pipes, though breeches, all you can safely push in boots. I'm not even talking about the image of the dress (my favorite). And, the airy dress, the better. It looks great knits and narrow "coarse" boots. However, they are not so rough and. Boots with wide leg perched on high heels, in extreme cases, to the platform. From this tube just won. Options with a flat sole is everything. And the comfortable and stylish, and at all times. Style dandy without these boots do not create.

As for color, the pipes are mainly natural brown, beige and gray or black shades. The skin under the reptile or bright colors were also present in the prêt-a-porter. And even nubuck still remains, although not in the display.

But many images. As if the same thing, with a few exceptions. Hilary Duff loves boots with a wide top.

What to say about us, even if men wear women's boots with a wide top. Lenny Kravitz.

Tags

See also

New and interesting