Ed Westwick vs Penn Badgley

It's time to buckle down and for the youth. Not all the time as compared held mature actors. It is interesting that promise us the rising stars? What is their potential? What to expect from the younger generation? Consider Sea issue on the example of artists who became popular thanks to the TV series "Gossip Girl." Who of these good fellows will be successful early in his career?

Career
Well, then, as has been said, the popularity and fame to both came after the notorious "Gossip Girl." A series enjoys a great success! But in fairness I must say that the number of fans Westwick certainly bypassed not only Penn and other colleagues on the series. Plus acting Ed has not gone unnoticed: the role of Chuck, he was twice awarded the Teen Choice Awards in 2008 and 2009. and Young Hollywood Award in 2009. And then began "cinema". Oscar-winning picture there is, of course, but what our years! But there were movies where actors have got already more or less prominent role: Penn, for example, "Easy A," Ed - "S. Darko "and" Chalet Girl ».
In addition, both about acting to become fixated on - Westwick sings in the indie-rock band «The Filthy Youth». Penn also sings, in 1998, has already recorded the first single.

Result: 2: 1 - Westwick is gaining momentum.

Popularity
What are we to the statistics you'll ever need? What is behind Badgley and then, at what is already perceptible: his name in 2078 requesting time, and Westwick - 15632.
Result: 3: 1, gentlemen. Ed goes into the gap.

Life
Well, actually, the round will not be saturated IMT, like masters of Hollywood for the smallness of years - both 24 years old, did not have time to wind dozen novels guys :). Although Ed has distinguished himself: his shoulders divorce. He was married to actress Renee Diamond.

On the set of "Gossip Girl" Westwick and Jessica Szohr I met, with whom he broke up, according to rumors, because of her betrayal, but then the couple reconciled.

(IMHO, as they say on the web: Come and taste you, Ed. And such a prominent man ...).

At the expense of Penn, that is to his credit one affair with a colleague in the shop Blake Lively, but in 2010, the couple broke up. Now, however, talking about their reunion.

Result: 2: 1 in favor of Penn.

Beauty

Bendzhli, as for me, has a calm, even quite good-looking. More I can not say. As for Ed, no wonder he was the most popular actor of "Gossip Girl": is it certain demonic charisma, attractive look. Description of the attractions of the bad guy. For the role of Chuck and try not particularly necessary - it is sufficient posmotret.Hotya Westwick excuses himself from the similarities with his character. Well, well.

Result: 3: 1 - Westwick wins this round.

Acting
It is difficult to judge - too few roles. Yet something is already noticeable. Although I think that is very Westwick plays into the hands of its appearance in the same type "Gossip Girl," but the role of villains to play much harder than being good children. Good boy - they are like in real life: often cause all equanimity, does not cause violent emotions. His performance in the show really convincing. In the "Chalet Girl" part of a plan than the role of Chuck. So, I have received the award Westwick deserved. As for the Badgley, everything is smooth and quiet. Not bad, but something outstanding is not visible yet.
Total: 2: 1 in favor of Ed.

The overall result: 11: 6 in favor of Ed Westwick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting