Manicure Million

The award ceremony of the American Film Academy has died down, the coveted statuette has long taken its place on the shelf, and stylists have noted the most outstanding fashion malls this year. I just like lakomanyaka with the experience, first of all, interested in - what we can learn from the style icons?

The first lesson they can teach - the more important the event, the more classic to be manicure. Here are the options "the brighter, the better" is not appropriate and booed.

Meryl Streep took third consecutive statuette in the tenacious marigolds, covered with a dense glossy varnish natural color. When you dress the color of gold, and in the hands of gilt award, nude may be the most appropriate option.

One of the lovers of the classic clear coat on the nails of medium length turned out to Tina Fey, the image of which, by the way, critics say was one of the most unfortunate. Although the case is rather clumsy in the cut dresses, but it's my very amateur, look.

Preference is given ageless classics and Angelina Jolie, though it is unlikely someone noticed for all the hype around the other, no less delicate, limbs.

My favorite girl Jim Carrey, rapidly gained popularity Emma Stone made its choice in favor of transparent lightness. At least on the nails. Bright dress should look luxurious, but not defiantly, and in addition to diamonds, there's nothing you need.

Many fashion critics have recognized this output Gwyneth Paltrow her best fashion show on the red carpet. For such a sophisticated dress choice was obvious - nude, and rather transparent coating than beige. I never considered.

Diva in the tradition of old Hollywood, so much better that some called it the old-fashioned, Penelope Cruz chose a transparent coating on the nails of medium length. I can not say that it has won from this, but if the image stick, then completely.

Another way, but in the same direction it has gone now gaining momentum Michelle Williams. She chose a shade of nude, but glossy and completely opaque. For the dress of bright color - more than worthy addition.

Cameron Diaz chose a natural color, not only for their nails. Dress color powder and diamonds - is not this the secret of sparkling smile?

Photo: bellasugar.com / fotobank.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting