Stuart Townsend

When I hear the expression "thoroughbred appearance," my mind immediately comes Stuart Townsend. This Irish actor, unfortunately, not gained special popularity in Hollywood, but, nevertheless, familiar in such films as "Head in the Clouds" and "Queen of the Damned," has a great treasure - a memorable appearance at a glance. God forgive me, Tom Cruise, but I believe that he played the famous vampire Lestat de Lioncourt professionally, but still it is far in this regard to Townsend. It is in this, and I imagine this aristocratic vampire, when I read a book by Anne Rice - a pale young man with burning eyes, his face, seeing the time, it is impossible to forget. Yet he is well remembered by me in an old geek blockbuster "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Of all the merry company, I only remember Allan Quatermain by Sean Connery and Dorian Gray, who brilliantly played by Stewart. I would just leave the scene with him and Connery, the rest cut nafig ... In general, I can not say for sure, but I think that because of the appearance Townsend did not have thrown cash at the time roles. He is fit to play extraterrestrial characters - vampires, elves, knights in armor, not clerks

However, even such beauties as Townsend, can not eat a rainbow - he needed somewhere to act when after the film "Head in the Clouds", which Stewart starred with her then-Civil wife Charlize Theron in 2004, he ceased to receive offers to star in the main, or at least okologlavnyh roles. Therefore, in 2011, Townsend plowed hard on the set of the series XIII (Thirteen). This is a fantastic series such as "Max angel of darkness", filmed on comics. In 2012, Stuart No projects (Great expectations at the time the actor pinned Peter Jackson, who somehow has promised him the role of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings", but later found it too young for her. Bummer, a bummer (in private life This Irish handsome too gloom - understandable, because a woman like Charlize, hard to forget. The couple broke up in 2010 after 8 years of relations. According to the stories of close friends pair was Theron decided to end the relationship when she realized that Townsend could not catch up with her in terms of popularity and suffers from this

In the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen»

Photos in the image of Aragorn

The series «XIII»

I hope that Stewart will still be noticeable, "juicy" role, and he has met his true love. But even better would be if they were together again Charlize. Two of these beautiful people - it's megapara!

Tags

See also

New and interesting