Celebrity-twitter

Danny DeVito in his old age there is one oddity - he occasionally puts in Twitter a photo of his feet, which he calls Trolfoot (Troll foot) and extensively commented on them. "Trolfut resting", "Trolfut bathing", "Trolfut bored" ... I do not know how to treat this ...

Mary Poppins, where are you? There is a very bad girl, which would not hurt to unlearn curses (or, at least, do not post them on Twitter).
Rihanna continues to swear in his mirobloge "detkapapochkadermo" - signed this image

"At night in New York, in the afternoon in Los Angeles»

She had not been engaged, and already, it turns out, is married, and even for the shoe maestro Christian Lubutenom! "Me and my hubby Kristian L met at the ball" - signed this shot

Buy the latest issue of Billboard with me, and Asher on the cover! - Invites Justin Bieber. Yeah, already running

"You know it's cool - to be a girl" - says Diana Agron. What is she hinting? Type - grooms, ay, here chaste bride disappears?)

Portrait of Diana, drawn by one of her fans

Is that Miley Cyrus? This photo singer posted on Twitter by signing: "Brian Bowen Smith, I adore you!" (Brian Bowen - a well-known Los Angeles photographer). If this is really Miley in the photo, I love that Brian)

"Lyuyuyuyublyu it»

Jennifer Love Hewitt on the usual, non glossy photos, eyelids seem so heavy ...

The first impression of this photo - Chris Brown is sitting on the "white friend." But no - the actor just breakfast

And his lips ...

Got new CROS - should boast

Usually a photo on Twitter stars show their true face - some smiling, some frowns ... Nikki Minaj and the same on stage and off. It seems that her face pumped Botox and keeps the same expression

Someone forgot to buy a tee shirt?

Jessica Biel zapostila photo from a recent walk

All this prepared the mother of Jessica. Justin Timberlake will be a good mother-in-law!

Gwyneth Paltrow: after the ball

You see in this picture of Tom Hanks? And it is there! The actor posted one of the photos of his early - in the hands of mothers

Tags

See also

New and interesting