Peers

Many celebrities look younger than their actual age, but there are those who manage to visually add yourself extra five-ten short years. Therefore, if you put next to the other, one can be surprised that they were born in the same year

Corey Montag and Seth Rogen - both this year turned 30. Cory plays a high school student in the successful "losers", while Seth, given his image, and you can easily give sorokovnik

Gabrielle Union and Octavia Spencer. In 2012, both of them will turn 40. Gabriel looks like moloduha, unlike Octavia. But Spencer has "Oscar", and the Union - no)

Lady Gaga and the Olsen sisters. Both turned 26. At that Gaga few people associated with the child, unlike the Mary-Kate and Ashley, whom many knew precisely because of their children's roles

Kevin Costner and Billy Bob Thornton. Both were born in 1955. But Costner still can fall in love and looking at Thornton, there is one thought: "Old age - no joy» ...

McCauley Culkin and Ryan Gosling. Both 31, however, I think that McCall has not always sell alcohol or cigarettes undocumented

Wentworth Miller and Jude Law. Both of 40. IMHO, Lowe adds aged bald areas on the head. The trouble. But Wentworth from certain angles can still pass for a boy

Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino. Brad - living proof that taking care of a large family man does not age prematurely. Pitt 48 years old, but he can still be called a sex symbol. But his age Tarantino had never been married, but looks much shabby

Jason Segel and Jake Gyllenhaal. I was surprised when I learned that only 32 Siegel - I always thought that he was at least forty. Simply type of appearance this guy - look older. In contrast, type Jake Gyllenhaal allows to perceive it as forever young guy

John Stamos and Mike Myers. 48. Both of John, do you, by chance, a small bottle with the elixir of youth never hidden away, and?

Courtney Stodden and Dakota Fanning. Both 17, but Dakota is still a child, and Courtney looks like prozhzhennaya you-know-who

Amber Heard and Lindsay Lohan. Both of 26. Though Lindsey and began to look after themselves in recent years thanks to botox injections and abuse drinkom it will always look at five years older blossoming Amber

Tags

See also

New and interesting