Zoe Saldana

January 4, 2012

The girl with such a figure is a sin not to gaze, so the guy behind Zoe knows it ... In its trendy skinny slender legs look great, but actually these pants is the main advantage of stylish Zoe on January 4 this year. Otherwise, nothing special, but it is clear that Saldana tried and picks colors.

January 19, 2012

In a long red sweater star of "Avatar" proceeded on business.

January 31, 2012

I wish all this winter as in the States. Due to this and the weather can be pomodnichat and the health of little worry (main take on the road with a thermos of hot drink, as did Zoe Saldana, and feet warm). Excellent daily image actress chose to campaign for, looks a whole four-plus. I can not understand a bit of what Zoe was wearing sunglasses and summer scarf, but that's another story. It is important that looks fresh and not at all on his 33 years.

February 22, 2012

Zoe Beverly Hills spotted the paparazzi, and she spotted them look too. Eye to eye, so to speak. Actress universal thing for all occasions - beige trench coat, buyout she beat strict bow of blue shirt and tight black pants. By the way, also wearing glasses. Was not in the US, probably, there really is year-round sunshine.

February 22, 2012

Trench has kindly agreed to bring Zoe assistant, while she wearily followed by a dressmaker. Even at this amateur photo shows that the figure that we should have Saldana.

May 10, 2012

Zoe arrives at the hotel «SoHo» in New York. Top ensemble and an interesting and beautiful (white color is perfect mulatta), but here's the bottom disappoint (capri jeans and lace-up shoes - it's all that, I'm sorry?). Saldana continues to hold the line with the help of dark glasses ...

May 11, 2012

Zoe walks with her sister in New York. Both are well dressed, but the trend is still younger Saldana, because it is there that summer striped dress, sandals, gladiators, bag over his shoulder and glasses a la Ozzy Osbourne. Bow comfortable and stylish, and what else is needed for a pleasant stroll with mother sister?

May 13, 2012

Star in the subway? It happens to everyone ... Zoe and her sister-in-waiting at a station. Smiling actress in a simple white T-shirt and long skirt looks adorable, but these skirts to the floor before the already bored with that and I look at them without bias can not. Every second now goes to this. Yes, feminine, yes, cute, yes, maybe even fashionable, but where we seek individuality?

May 18, 2012

Leaving New York City hotel Saldana straightens the hair and simultaneously demonstrates the Super stylish image. Top zingy, really like this color transition, which is now more than ever relevant, according to stylist and fashion bloggers.

May 29, 2012

Zoe for a walk in New York. Total black-outfit.

Tags

See also

New and interesting