CFDA Fashion Awards 2012: Who what?

The whole world of fashion world gathered yesterday at the Lincoln Center in New York to select the best designers of the year and, of course, to demonstrate the creation of these same design in all its glory. So, especially for lovers of red carpets, fashion review with the annual ceremony of the Council of Fashion Designers of America 2012.

Young Dakota Fanning appeared in front of us in a whole new light, dressed in a kimono-style dress by Prabal Gurung. In my opinion, a very original image, which compares favorably with traditional carpet dresses. I am not thrilled with the big hair, but it fits perfectly into the concept of the image, and loose hair that Dakota is in the feast, and to the world, not only to be fed, but did not come to be together.

Singer Mandy Moore, on the other hand, are not distinguished great originality and examples evening dress with embellished shoulders. Attire from Lela Rose looks pretty easy, but Mandy was able to beat him right - bright pink lipstick and a ponytail perfectly complement the image.

Perfect dress Prabal Gurung has chosen to pass on the track Zoe Saldana. The actress was honored to become the first girl who came in this wonderful dress in light, and now I can not imagine anyone else in this dress. The dress perfectly underlines the fragility of Zoe and simple styling, lack of bright accessories make it the star of the whole image.

Like a girl-spring appeared on CFDA Awards Candice Swanepoel. On the model was delicate lace dress and hairstyle, topped by a scythe. This bluish-purple hue on the red carpet looks very original, but I am embarrassed by the transparency of such a cute dress - from afar you can see the underwear Candice, and upon closer inspection, and its absence.

Stylist Rachel Zoe does not change its corporate identity and chooses to red carpet dresses the floor, covered with iridescent sequins. Corporate identity, he is and corporate identity, to follow him always and everywhere, but I have something bored from such outfits Rachel.

Estee Lauder Face Hilary Rhoda in a dress from the collection rezortnoy Rebecca Minkoff. The combination of shades of blue of the dress looks great and goes to the very eye color models, in addition, I like flirty cutouts under the breasts (although I'm not a big fan of them), and a section from the hip and say nothing - perfect!

Girl Leo DiCaprio Erin Heatherton embodied in the image of the Greek goddess of the track, not in the traditional white, and turquoise, but certainly with gold elements. Perhaps the owner to model the figure should choose a dress already, but in such an outfit Erin looked best. Pay attention to the fashion accessory - a pair of gold bracelets to match the decoration of the dress.

Another model (and there at the event itself, it was full) Jessica Stam in evening dress by Jason Wu. Firstly, I want to say that this time I do not like black hair Jessica - looks too hard and unnatural. Secondly, I can not understand what is wrong with the dress, but I am from him in delight. Maybe it is in hair color - with a lighter shade of the dress would have looked more gentle, not aggressive, as in our case.

Olsen sisters, as usual, pushing the masses his favorite style of boho-chic, but this time the appearance of the sisters was worthy of all praise. Of course, the girls were dressed in costumes of their own brand The Row.

Dark-haired Mary-Kate has decided to dress in black and left the track in a silk dress on the floor. It looks too "adult" for the 25-year-old girl, but I've got used to the style of the Olsen sisters and realized that to look like the other girls their age, they will not. Therefore it is necessary to accept and rejoice in the fact that there is.

I liked earrings Mary-Kate - beautifully combined with the color of her eyes.

Ashley, on the contrary, has decided to put on the dress and wore a bright pink-purple long dress simple cut. If you choose, the image of Mary-Kate, even though he was eccentric, I like more - Ashley outfit like a simple piece of cloth.

By the way, the Olsen sisters came to the CFDA Fashion Awards 2012 will not just so, and to pick up the award for "Best designer women's clothing" in the struggle for which they spared most designers Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler. And it will agree is well worth it.

Kate Bosworth in the creation of the fashion house Altuzarra. Before expressing his opinion on a dress, it's worth noting that few women dare to put on a costume that resembles a sarong, with a cutout at the waist and jingling coins in style dancers belly dancing. To honor Kate, she is one of these brave ladies, but that does not make it awful dress better. It looks just a nightmare, and even with black accessories. The trouble-trouble-trouble!

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting