Zoe Saldana

The star of "Avatar," Saldana Zoe Yadira Nazario Sandal has Irish, Libyan, Puerto Rican and Indian roots.

The 9-year-old Zoe with her parents moved from New York to the village in the Dominican Republic, where she spent the next seven years.
Every time Zoe returned to the Dominican Republic, she asked one and the same question: "Do you consider yourself the Dominican or American?". She always says that he considers himself a black woman.

:

In school, Saldana considered herself ugly.
I also went through a stage of "ugly duckling", like most girls. I do not feel beautiful and felt so. There were heaps of guys to pester my house. I have not always been able to get a guy that I nravilsya.

After a series of films in the style of Action Zoe did not want to act in any other films, besides shooters until she read the script of "Death at a Funeral."

Although Saldana loves Chinese food, her favorite is still my mother's cooking.

to

In 2010, Zoe became engaged to Keith Britton, her longtime friend, actor and president of My Fashion Database, but the wedding date has not yet been selected.

Zoe - star video clips. In 2007 she appeared in the video of Juan Luis Guerra «La Llave De Mi Corazon».

She loves the singer Nina Simone.

Zoe studied ballet in the most prestigious schools of dance of the Dominican Republic and this helped her to get the first big role in "Proscenium".

Tags

See also

New and interesting