NOBODY IS PERFECT

Allen Stewart Konigsberg, better known as Woody Allen, for over half a century, writes books, shoots movies and share with viewers and readers of its inexhaustible optimism attitude to life. I would say - the most direct and original writer, director and actor of our time. He truly deserves the title. Winner of four awards "Oscar" for best director and best screenwriter of the film "Annie Hall" (1978), "Manhattan" (1987), "Hannah and Her Sisters" (1987), "Midnight in Paris" (2012), as well was awarded the "British Academy of Film" as Person of the Year (1997) award the Venice Film Festival - "Golden Lion for his contribution to cinema" prize "Cesar" in 1986 for best foreign language film "The Purple Rose of Cairo" and many others awards. The very first award for the Woody was the "Silver Bear", which he received at the Berlin Film Festival in 1975 for a brilliant picture of "Love and Death." The film is based on the works of Russian classics (LN Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky) - is a kind of Interpretation, look alien to Russian life and Russian mentality, which lies in the Foundations of all works of XVIII - XIX centuries. Of course the whole picture from the first frame to the last, and imbued with irony, beloved by all of us "slightly" absurd humor of Woody Allen.

I present to you a different photo from the life of a genius and his most original quote.

"My education was grim. I went to several schools for mentally disturbed teachers. »

"Most of the time I was not very fun. In the rest of the time I did not have fun. »
Woody and his hand-ant:

"Post - big mistake. Especially on an empty stomach. »

"This is a magnificent gold watch on a chain. I am proud of them. They sold me my grandfather, as he lay on his deathbed. »
"I hold the old rules. I believe that people should marry for life, like pigeons and Catholics. »
"How long must have legs? To reach the floor. »

"The wealth of poverty better, at least for financial reasons.»
"When my parents until finally realized that I was kidnapped, they have not hesitated for a minute and immediately surrendered lease my room.»

"The brain - my second favorite organ.»

"On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done very easily, lying.»

"I was brought up in the Jewish tradition, which prohibits marrying non-Jewish woman, shave on Saturday evening and, in particular," shave "a female Gentile Saturday night.»

"If only God has shown me a sure sign! Say, would open on my bill imposing a deposit in a Swiss bank. »

"Vicky Cristina Barcelona" (2008)

"My wife does not want to grow up. I take a bath, and she drowns my boats. »

"I hate reality. And the reality, to my great regret, is the only place for lunch give a good portion of steak. »

C Michael Jackson.

"Eternity - it's tiring. Especially at the end. »

"Love and Death" (1977)

"I'm not afraid to die. I just do not want to be there. »

Since filming the movie "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger»

"Yes, of course, all men are brothers, but still mostly cousins.»

"Bananas" (1971)

"People are divided into good and bad: good sleeps better, but the bad with great pleasure that arise in the morning.»

& quot; ... The main thing is not to get excited, and then vyshibesh their brains, and then you read in the newspaper that found the meaning of life. & quot;

"Sex relieves stress, love, on the contrary.»

"Sex between a man and a woman - something amazing, given that you will be among the best man and the best woman.»

"What if the world - an illusion and nothing else? Then I definitely overpaid for the carpet. »

"If it's too good to be true, then it is not true.»

"You can live for 100 years, if you give up that for which the people and want to live 100 years.»

"The only difference between tragedy and comedy is comedy that people will find a way to cope with the tragedy. Of course, humor can not be the answer to all life's problems, but it is something like a Band-Aid. It is certainly better than walking all the time overwhelmed. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting