Madonna loves to shock the audience

It is not a girl, not yet Grandma, but all the same Madonna who loves to shock the audience. She took the audience by storm, destroying all stereotypes, after which it received, remembered and truly loved, nicknamed the "Queen of Pop". This title is well established for Madonna and neither then nor now have to take positions this popular woman did not intend to. Moreover, in its ambitious plans to become even bigger and even if not to subjugate the world, but to make sure that every living soul will know it, and then transmit information about it to their children. Try to do it themselves, and it is not necessary, since their 53 years of her millions of fans around the world who are ready to break into the British flag, Lady Gaga, that other alleged imitators favorite singer. In principle, it is not only a singer, but even an actress (the owner of "Golden Globe" by the way), designer, writer, dancer, director and much, much more, though by myself I will say that it is good only at their core workplace - on the stage. It is already a legend and jump over your head is not always necessary, therefore, wish to restrain the ardor of Madge bit, even if it is extremely difficult to make (the Italian temperament still).

I will not be happy until they caught up on popularity with god.

Elvis - the King, the Queen and I. I told you that my birthday coincides with the anniversary of his death?

Money does not have a special significance for me. The more money you have, the more problems. But the glory - it's like a drug. It fills a void inside of you.

He taught me life? Concede. This is not to show weakness: I just realized that you can put pressure on the people and terrorizing them, and can achieve its more subtle means.

And another lesson I learned: in any case we can not say the press that Argentina's president looked at the strap of your bra. Especially if you want to go back to Argentina.

As a child I believed in God - passionately, as is the case with teenagers. Jesus was someone like a movie star, my main idol. Now the church was for me as a refuge, it gives me a sense of unity with the people. I can not agree with its dogmas and doctrines and yet participate in church ceremonies.

Loss of virginity? I looked at it as one way to make a career.

In many people's eyes motherhood has made me more worthy of respect and more acceptable. That is to say, more comfortable to use. On the other hand, I do not think that the birth of a child deprived of my sexuality. Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer - because they are still sexy, right? If you are sexy - so sexy, you have no children or they have five.

It is better to live a year tiger, than a hundred years the sheep.

I find it hard to understand his father, until I myself have not had children.

In Hollywood, a few people who do not read books in order to make them movies. In part, that's why I moved to England. I do not want to roll the barrel to America, but I really believe that the British intelligent. Also in London, I somehow calmer. I live in Marble Arch, then entirely Arab women in purdah. Nobody pays me any attention.

For foreign sociable extroverts often hidden shyness. This happens to men: to look at the real hero, but inside is not sure of himself. This is similar to the exercise you have to perform if you want to change.

I'm a real workaholic and can not imagine myself without a job. Of course, I'm going to change, grow and be interested in different things. Just do not go to bed!

In my heart I still the same girl who had once sold donuts at the cafe. The one which is fired from his job because it suddenly occurred to drench all visitors jam - filled for most of these donuts.

My fear of something usually means that I have to do it.

Appearances are deceptive. As a child I was a good student, a model child. I never argued with my father, I do not take drugs and ran to school. And then, in thirty years, as the chain fell.

I still can not stand the so-called good life. If me something expected, this is what I do not want to.

How could I have become one with the same name - Madonna? Because I could get out, or a nun, or what happened. Other options were not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting