Shoe educational program

We continue our shoe educational program. Today we have to queue - Martens and Timberland.

Timberland

Even as a child my mother told me, "Daughter, never mess with a man in bad shoes." I used to listen to my mother, and since then the shoes for me to play a huge role. I think I'm not the only one.

Fortunately, long gone times of shortage, and empty storefronts now have the opportunity to choose and buy what you want. On the other hand they do not get lost in a variety of shoes and choose a truly stylish and quality footwear. In my opinion, supported by the opinion of experts and fashion magazines, every self-respecting obuvman should have in their arsenal and Timberland Martens.

"These yellow shoes stepping quickly on the asphalt ..." Sing Aguzarova this song these days, in 99% of the audience came to mind the image of Timberland boots. Which, by the way, not only on the asphalt, but also on any surface will be more than one kilometer, was not injured.

Quality and longevity Timberland say no, this is so can be seen from their 40 years of history and all sorts of tests, which experts put over them. They are able to withstand all conditions: mud, snow, water, sand. Even after passing the streak, they will not lose their freshness and novelty.

Classic shoes of this brand are made of waterproof leather with sealed materials. So for dryness and warmth of their feet can not worry.

Initially, models were bright yellow, to loggers do not log dropped to one another on the leg (from Eng. Timber - timber, land - land). At present, a number of them are presented in a variety of models, colors.

Martens

If Timberland were made for lumberjacks, the Martens were created field doctor naterpevshis military shoes, and decided to improve it. At first, these shoes have not been popular mods and the German housewives who value convenience and practicality.

Who is wearing shoes of legendary Martin - as the saying goes, stylish, trendy, youth. Their collection includes shoes of all colors, patterns and materials.

Easy, with the sole of the tires, shoes from the category of 'wear, do not endure. " Martens seem invincible, their quality gives you an opportunity to go through fire, water and copper pipes, and get out of this without the slightest signs of damage.

They are in good conscience can be passed from generation to generation by inheritance. Firstly, because of their durability. And secondly, because these shoes are always in trend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting