Kanye West

The famous rapper has taken a long time in the habit of disbosom thrilling fans and share his problems during his performances. In this way, he at one time all of a sudden announced the pregnancy of his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. With the recent shows in London and Paris are the following quote Kanye about the commercial side of pop music:

No awards and sponsors and shit will not stop me in the quest to bring you something real. No matter how they try to control you, they try to put pressure on you - you can do whatever you want. I - Picasso. I - Walt Disney. I - Steve Jobs.

They want to put a logo on each concert. In meetings with the fans you have to meet with the directors of the corporation and its subsidiaries. And they show you that they just bought ...

Can I sell your drink? Will you help me make a better show, corporations? Please support me. Please? Me, Kanye West. I swear, I've become good. I swear, I'll be wearing a pink polo. I promise. Please. In just 3 million. To me, they are very necessary. I need a new swimming pool in the backyard! I say to all the fans that your crap - cool. And if they believe in me, that they will believe in you ... What is my ranking in society now? People love me again? It is sufficient that any corporation could earn money? After all, they have forgotten about the incident with the clip of Beyoncé? Well, that's great.

When there is such crap, like when Taylor Swift won Beyoncé - every six year old girl, who dances until he lost consciousness in front of the mirror, think "Damn it all!". No matter how much I will try they will only need to sell t-shirts with my picture. I love everyone, but just want to make it reslingopodobnoe shit that we call the music business, it was honest. Why Justin give 15 minutes? Fuck it all.

"Grammy" can go to all 4 sides. I never received a statuette in the category, which would be white performers. It turned out also that 4 years ago Kanye promised that he will open the ceremony, but his place later gave Lady Gaga.

They will tell you that Kanye West - crazy, that he was - deranged. I'm not crazy - I'm just not satisfied!

In addition, Kanye has not spared his friend and partner in creativity - Jay-Z, and in particular its collaboration with Justin Timberlake, saying that he was, to put it mildly, did not like the song «Suit & Tie».

Tags

See also

New and interesting