Kanye West: I need to feed my family

Kanye West is forced to plow, to support his family. The rapper is not enough income from the songs, and he is forced to deal with the extra work to earn money. Anyway, so it is possible to perceive his interview to Radio Hot 97 in which Kanye said about participation in the advertising campaign of the brand Adidas

I signed the contract, because it will give me a good profit. Wow I somehow support his family!
- Directly and bluntly said West. Another actor would crumble in the false delights employer: say, a fan of Adidas, lifelong dream to appear in their catalogs. Kanye chops plain truth: McDonald's will even PR, just to pay!

Kanye: they try
Incidentally, in the same interview, the rapper complained to his previous employer, Nike. According to West, he has participated in the promotion of one of the collections of the sports brand, but the company closed over his fee, putting everything as if Kanye agreed to work free of charge:

They told me you're not a professional athlete, so we can not provide you with a fee. Then I said: Okay, dosvidaniya

Tags

See also

New and interesting