Rihanna disappointed

Rihanna again excelled. Last Friday, March 22, she was supposed to devote their precious time students of a school in Chicago. The children got the opportunity, honestly won in the national video contest «Shine Bright Like a Diamond». 2000 teenagers gathered in the gym, looking forward to a star that for some reason, very late.

Bored teenagers began to disperse by class and do their own thing. Some, in order to entertain themselves, and organized group dance competitions right in the hall. Some posts in the network of angry tweets. Half an hour later the guys finally received news from Riri. The singer wrote on Twitter: "On the way to school in Barrington Chicago !!! I can not wait to meet the kids !!! They - real inspiration that changes life »

But the winner is not worth it to enjoy rapid appearance of their idol. Because short-sighted star stuck in traffic for another hour and a half. What she did not hold off tweeted.

And when students were absolutely lost hope, the singer suddenly illuminated the room with his presence, which all come together. Do not apologize for his, say, late indiscreet, Rihanna rushed to pronounce a solemn speech:
"You impressed me and touched my video, I wanted to come and personally tell you about it».

After this, the greeting procedure skrashennaya encouraging words the singer "continue in the same spirit." Some time was given to the fact that visitors could be photographed with the diva. In general, the triumph took 12 minutes, after which the star cast off.

The overall impression from the meeting of all students can be expressed in the words of one of them:
"It is one thing - to be late for about 5 minutes, but it was just plain rude. Our lives do not revolve around pop stars. Our school had to work hard to win. I think she should treat it with respect ».
Such cases.

P.S. By the way, the winners of the video if anyone is interested.

Tags

See also

New and interesting