Rihanna and Chris Brown

Sergei Mikhalkov hero in "Cruel Romance" said: "The less we love a woman, the more she likes us." If you read the history of compassionate female forums, it becomes clear that this is true. A guy drinking - she loves him, beats - loves walking - love, not paying attention - loves. Rihanna - she is strong, ambitious and independent, but even she could not bring himself to get rid of and feelings for the man who once treated her just awful. I think all guessed that we are talking about Chris Brown. In an interview for the new Oprah Winfrey Show Oprah's Next Chapter Rea unpleasantly surprised many fans, saying that she still loves her ex Chris Brown:

"We love each other and will always love. And I do not want any change. To some it may seem counterintuitive that after all that has happened, I still love Chris. But I will not do pokerfeys and say that my feelings this is just my job. Yes, I love him »

Then, in 2008, when he began to rapidly gain momentum Barbadian singer has started a relationship with the same very young rapper few people have thought that there would be such a deep love (by Rihanna, at least). Chris Rea and hang out together, with rest, supported each other in the works - the logical conclusion of their relationship would be a wedding, if not scandalous incident that occurred February 8, 2009. Then was announced the fact of beating Rihanna Brown, the singer was hospitalized. The rapper did not deny his guilt and did not make excuses than unleashed on streams of hatred on the part of the huge fan club Barbadian star.

Proof

Were disassembly, there was a trial. Brown was sentenced to the n-th number of hours of hard labor and barred approach to Rihanna for the n-th number of meters. In July 2012, six months after the incident, Chris posted on YouTube two-minute video, which expressed regret over the incident. Subsequently, appearing on various shows, Brown tore his shirt over his chest and emotionally talked about his feelings for Rihanna, probably hoping that she still forgive him

Rihanna is not commenting on the statements of Brown, but at the same time, closely followed them. However, another attempt to build a fortune with others she did - in 2011 she had a brief affair with baseball star Matt Kemp. However, a few months later, Rihanna silently broke up with him. Brown had already podostyl in his ardent desire to return Ri-Ri and began to meet with a miniature mulatochkoy named Karrieche, however, this novel was also not very long

Rihanna with his "Transit»

Chris with his "Transit»

Earlier this year, Rihanna gave occasion to talk about his personal life, to flirt with rapper Drake (they were filmed in some nightclub). And then, as they say, the ice was broken. May 12 while on a get-together with Drake, Brown "hit" on him, but not verbally, but with their fists. Artists have fought and Chris then proudly showed vavku on the chin, resulting in a fight for the honor of his ex-girlfriend

Rihanna is an effect on more than passionate speech on YouTube. This summer, the press repeatedly wrote that Rihanna and Chris Brown have a rest at one resort and secretly fun time together. And based on the revelations of Rihanna Oprah, it has long been forgiven his "exa" -drachuna. Against love, as they say, do not trample. I think that very soon we will hear about the touching reunion of these two obstinate and self-willed artists

Tags

See also

New and interesting