Miley Cyrus released a single

20-year-old singer has hammered the final nail in the coffin of his image of an "Disney" girl. The other day, she released her new single titled «We Can not Stop» (We can not stop) in which Smiley sings, she dances with "Molly" (Molly - a slang term for Ecstasy) and stands in line at the bathroom to "get the track "(sniff cocaine). In addition to all this ugliness, Cyrus promotes otvyaznyh behavior

"Forget about all those who condemn / Remember, only God can judge us / This is our home, and we can do what we want it / This is my mouth, and I tell them that I want to (free translation)

Hard to believe that a couple of years ago, the singer was ready to land there, to convince everyone that it is not a drug addict. Then Miley filmed at some party with "bulbulyator", it later turned out that the singer smoking sage leaves - semi-legal mixture that seems already banned. Representing a sincere repentance, Smiley repeated in an interview with Marie Claire:

I admit that I made a huge mistake. I feel very sorry to the fans and to myself ... blablabla
This time, apparently, Miley is not going to admit they were wrong about the obvious drug propaganda. The girl has matured ...

Ecstasy Eat, do not listen

Tags

See also

New and interesting