Father's daughters. Part 2.

Miley Cyrus willingly shares in one of his interviews: When I was born, my father went on tour Achy Breaky was a day in Brazil, in Australia, then somewhere else. I think that I grew up in all this crazy schedule and show business. It was initially difficult to get out of the shadows and become not just the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus. I think great to be able to light up, but I'm still learning. I like it when people say that it is the daughter of Billy Ray. It's really cute.

Miley Cyrus and her father Billy Ray

In my opinion, a very attractive dad. And her daughter was transmitted to all the best.

I just trust her very much. On her shoulders a head, and basically it takes the right decisions. And she has enough common sense to make changes, if you do something wrong. Miley knows that life - it day by day and step by step; as she sings in her film life - a climb, but an overview of the top is magnificent. And I try to be a friend of his daughter - I know that this is not in the style of every father, but I try to be her friend and partner of workers, just let her be a teenager and do what she wants.

Lily Allen and her father Keith Allen

But in the Allen family completely reverse situation. No daughter of the Pope, and the Pope for his daughter.

Actor Keith Allen decided to follow in the footsteps of his daughter.
He had tried his hand as a composer, writing songs on the football theme («World In Motion» of 2007 with the New Order and «Vindaloo» of 1998). In addition, Keith has written several songs for his daughter - this was before Lily has signed its first contract to record an album. But the daughter showed obstinacy - refused to sing the works of China. Today, her father agrees that for the 15-year-old girl would be pretty weird to sing about feelings of the 40-year-old man. And I decided to sing all his songs himself.
I tried very hard when I was working on 11 songs for my daughter, and she decided not to use them. But it inspired me to record his own album. - Says the newly-born singer.
Pope Lily, in between times, already recorded several songs with Pablo Cook, once collaborated with Madonna and Robbie Williams.

When Lily asked whether it is difficult to be the daughter of such an eccentric man, she replied:
Yeah, easy. Although you know - what does not kill you makes you stronger. When I was younger, it was hard. Probably because I - a big extrovert and like to surround me constantly talking about what I'm wonderful. Instead, people looked as if through me, wondering just what makes my father. And I wanted so much to me noticed
But now I love my father more than anything else. We were best friends rather than father and daughter. That's what I like. He did not have the right to command me, tell me what to do. After all, when I was little, he did not, and my mother told me, what is "good" and what is "bad" - my parents divorced when I was four years old.

Nicole Richie and her dad Lionel Richie

His biological father Nicole does not remember - he died when she was two years old. It adopted a popular American singer 80s Lionel Richie. Nicole Foster Dad surrounded by this great love and care so that she felt all this permissiveness, fascinated by alcohol, and then spent several months in a rehabilitation clinic. Today, Nicole - a mother of two kids, who do not want to remember all this. This Nicole Richie tied to past follies, and found its quiet family happiness with Joel Madden. So now my daughter presents her beloved dad a reason for pride.

If not for Daddy, I would never have coped with anorexia. I until recently denied that the seriously ill. And only he could reach me and help me to cope with this serious problem.

Liv Tyler and Steve Tyler

Liv 12 years felt that her father - rocker Todd Rundgren. But at a birthday party she learned that her real biological father - is Steven Tyler, the leader of the cult band Aerosmith. However, her mother, Bibi Buell, was not at all happy about it, because she was afraid that her daughter will follow the footsteps of his father. Indeed Liv starred with Alicia Silverstone in the famous video Crazy, but it her "musical career" and ended.

But after he Bernardo Bertolucci invited young actress for the lead role in his film "Stealing Beauty." Since then, someone just has not visited Liv: Tatyana Larina in "Eugene Onegin" elf in the "Lord of the Rings." A famous actress pope does not interfere, as her only he is "not a famous musician and beloved father».

Paris and Nicky Hilton, and their dad Rick Hilton

I do not want to say about me, as heiress Hilton, I want to say about me, how about Paris! - Said Paris and hurry on to their own affairs.

Grandpa sisters founded hotel chain Hilton, but its millions of Paris and Nicky have learned to make do.
Speaking of Paris, of course, featuring more - today it is known as a princess party, singer, skandalistki, actress and designer - and not just as the eldest daughter of billionaire Rick Hilton.

Stella McCartney and Paul McCartney

Stella did not choose, as a father, a music career. Stella McCartney was the designer and it took several years to fend off the attacks of fashion critics. As professionals of the fashion world were skeptical to the bearer of the famous names, thinking that it uses the connection of his father.

"To me it has always been treated with the question:" Hey, how's your dad? "- Shares memories Stella, whose name has long been a brand that ladies adore worldwide. To date, the name of Stella McCartney are associated primarily with the English fashion, and then to a former member of the famous The Beatles. Although Stella manages everything she pleases his father and career wise and grandchildren - they have four.

Mom and Dad very much influenced me. And, of course, I inherited from both parents a sense of humor. They taught me how to enjoy life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting