Comic-Con 2013

Yesterday at San Diego International Festival ended Comic-Con 2013. As you know, the festival covers events from the world of pop culture - tells of updates cinema and television, literature, fantasy and horror, comic books in the genres of anime and manga. Comic-Con is held in America since 1970 and is the largest festival of its kind in the United States and the third largest in the world, after Japan and France.

Like any other social event, Comic-Con is host to a guest star of the first magnitude. Most of the time celebrities are busy press conferences and Photo call for the release of new projects, but this does not prevent them from demonstrating the brightest and most interesting fashion images from the latest designer collections. After all, fashion, in essence, is an integral part of pop culture.

You a selection of the most interesting images from Comic-Con 2013.

Nina Dobrev appeared before the press photographers in a stylish ensemble of Sachin + Babi, connecting to their dresses two most pressing summer prints - stripes and marine watercolor floral ornament. The image was very fresh and summer, and pointy-toed pumps bright colors just added him originality.

Haley Staynfeld is often called one of the hottest young Hollywood representatives - the girl has their own unique style, and her outfits are hardly trivial and uninteresting. For his first exit actress chose a dress in The cutting men's style - white shirt, black trousers with a high waist and patent leather shoes models derby. Bright color accents in the dress became an unusual manicure, fits perfectly into the atmosphere of Comic-Con, and berry lipstick shade.

Haley was the second outfit from top with long sleeves and skirts printovannymi feminine silhouette, also with a pattern. I like that stylists Staynfeld not try to turn his client into a mature lady, and choose for her playful and colorful outfits. In the end, that's right - fresh and perky - should look like the girl in 16 years.

But that's not all! The third outfit Haley was not inferior to his predecessors in the brightness and originality. Cut dress even though he was restrained, but the outfit was different saturated red shade and interesting prints.

Zoe Saldana appeared at the festival in blue overalls with straps, chains collection of Balmain. I'm a big fan of jumpsuits on the red carpet, and consider them a great alternative to a cocktail dress, so the choice of the actress made me very pleased.

Summer-fresh and delicate image shown us Minka Kelly at Thakoon dress pastel shades. Fashion critics did not appreciate the true outfit, saying that the image of the actress is not enough bright accent, I was pleased with the choice Minky - Accessories neutral color and makeup in low-key colors become the perfect complement to delicate as well.

Lily Collins chose photoset ostromodnye ensemble from stamp shortened shorts and a-line brand of Paper London. I like this outfit, but I still saw in him a distinct lack of, deprived of the title of the most stylish Lily ladies event. In lukbuke Paper London this suit was presented in conjunction with fantastic bright yellow sandals wedges that are just perfect complement it. But alas - Lily chooses the boring black shoes.

Jennifer Morrison walked along a path in the ensemble of the collection of the brand Philosophy. The highlight of the dress, as is the case with Nina Dobrev, was an unusual combination of prints - delicate floral and geometric strict, which reminded me of ornaments on men's ties. I like the soft color palette of the ensemble and elegant silhouette, but I can hardly forgive Jennifer bulky platform shoes. Maybe they make legs actress a couple of centimeters long, but the image heavier kilograms 20.

Very pleased with the choice of attire Zoe Kravitz. In the suit against Osman she looked elegant, stylish, and most importantly, neat as ever. Should pay particular attention to the selection of shoes - white shoes and refresh the whole image look very interesting.

Actress Hayley Atwell, who represented at Comic-Con a new film about the adventures of Captain America, posed for photographers in the dress Burberry Prorsum. I'm not quite sure what the white elegant dress with gold trim on the bodice fits into the format of the event, but to deny the fact that it looks at Haley's fine, I can not. The only thing I would have changed in this manner, because it is the color of shoes. I love white classic boats, but in this case they would have preferred a few more interesting shade, for example, emerald - matching jewelry.

Jennifer Lawrence outfit made me mixed feelings. On the one hand, I really like the monochrome colors of the ensemble and the truncated top, but on the other, confuses style skirt - very unattractive and it looks old-fashioned. However, I want to note that Jennifer stylists are taking steps in the right direction - this time the actress outfit really looks young people, and does not add to her age.

Of course, Comic-Con could not avoid their attention a new part of the cult film adaptation of "X-Men: Days of Future Past", which will be released next spring. At a press conference on the occasion of the painting arrived almost all the main cast of the film and, of course, his beautiful half. At this time, Jennifer Lawrence chose for the event white tight dress that looked at her figure very appetizing, and boats with an interesting print. Jen colleague, Anna Paquin gave preference along with intricate prints and future double-mom Halle Berry chose translucent chiffon dress in several layers, with which she was able to disguise rounded tummy.

To be continued ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting