Spain - Tarragona

Today photographer - Vitaly traveler Taysaev hold us an interesting tour of one of the oldest cities in Spain and around the Iberian Peninsula - Tarragona. Hello! I decided to diversify a little geography of their posts. And zayavochku spread an interesting post about one of the oldest cities in Spain and around the Iberian Peninsula - Tarragona. Spain - one of my favorite countries. Hanging in the top somewhere between Italy and France. Certainly this is where it is best to spend a summer vacation or holiday. Under the cut interesting photos. Forward!

Tarragona is located in the province of Catalonia, about a half-hour drive from Barcelona in the direction of the resort Salou.

At one time there was the Roman emperor Octavian rate, and the city was the starting point for the conquest of the whole of the Iberian poluostrova.

The city is very contrasting and colorful architecture as in the rest of Spain. Very popular wall zhivopis.

Here's an interesting sign =).

Right from the street you can see how to make lasagna Appetizing delicious mozzarella cheese. Smells just awesome!

Now, the city is a major port and industrial center Katalonii.

Cathedral of Tarragona, sorry but at the time of our visit it was closed for renovation. It combines Roman and Gothic architectural stili.

Very stern guard =).

Lucky owner of the horse!

About Rome here hint everywhere. Lupa Capitolina who brought the two brothers - Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rima.

Most recently, she was declared a cultural heritage center YUNESKO.

Very interesting design drinking fountains. Summer is very hot and stuffy, these fountains provide life-giving water and energy for further puteshestviy.

On the slopes of decorative grapes are grown, tried - very kislyy.

Dilapidated Roman amphitheater or forum. Very atmospheric, after 2000 years ago, then killed the first Christians, gladiators fought to the death, and decided the fate of the crowd proigravshih.

Now, this is a very calm and quiet town. But there's a lot of tourists, especially letom.

Next post will be probably about a French restaurant as the beginning for the traveler's guide. =)
I hope that u enjoy! See you!

Source: vtaysaev.com/2012/01/samyj-rimskij-gorod-ispanii-tarragona/

Tags

See also

New and interesting