For security reasons, some locations on Google Maps can not be seen, they smeared and distorted.
I suggest to get acquainted with these mysterious places.
1. Royal Residence, The Netherlands - a complex of buildings belonging to the royal family:
2. Buffalo Niagara International Airport, you can not see in detail when you zoom:
3. Tantauko National Park, Chile. Private Reserve, where live many endangered species. It can only be seen as a marker on the map:
4. The artificial reservoir at Lake Kyjov in South Carolina, USA. The reservoir serves energy company Duke:
5. Unknown piece surface in Siberia, Russia. Part of the tundra far from Alaska: