long been known in the web series of images of the USSR end of 1950, authored by one Ernest Wolfe. Find about him any information I have not been able, maybe someone will tell. Also do not know the source of these interesting historical photographs. Obviously, they had to be at times bolshe.
1. Ice Rink on the street. Gorky Moskve
2. Laying asphalt on the street. Gorky, the view from the windows of the hotel "National"
3. The same samoe
4. Repair of the bridge. Obviously, this Moscow somewhere in the vicinity of the Belarusian vokzala
5. The shoe department GUMe
6. silk GUMe
7. Girls in nat. costumes VSKHV
8. Panel on the Kiev station of the Moscow metro, non-existent nyne
9. Station Komsomolskaya
10. And this is the Leningrad metro
11. Mosaic with Stalin at the station Narva, destroyed in 1961 g.
12. Soviet balet
13. The ticket collector with his girlfriend in poezde
14. Entrance to the Monastery in Kieve
15. In the Soviet countryside