Dream bbw

owner of a small pastry and chocolate lover Anish Popat says that he was able to develop a miracle formula treats, which people are constantly dieting, could only dream of. A graduate of the Faculty of Mathematics Anish Popat decided to get away from traditional recipes, set out to do when creating chocolate, which he conceived, could really contribute to weight loss. He mixed with cocoa flavored water instead of butter and cream, and received, according to, treat with an energy value of only 20 calories instead of 240, which are contained in a conventional 50-gram chocolate bar.

"Chocolate will bring you only benefit if to make it to the correct and precise technology" - said the publication of an inventive chocolatiers Anish Express. "My sincere and infinite love for chocolate made me put into practice all my research, in particular, mathematical knowledge to develop a formula to create a unique delicacy, which would retain its flavor and do not would inflict harm to the figure and health," - says novice confectioner.

However, some of the critics thought that this sounds too good to be true. But Dr Sarah Schenker of the British Dietetic Association says that the idea of ​​Anish Popat has the right to life. "Since these candies are different so low in calories and high in water content, it may be beneficial for people who are looking to replace their favorite sweets," - says nutritionist. "However, I am of the opinion that the measure is necessary at all, and even when it comes to the wonderful chocolate, I think, the rule of the golden mean has not been canceled" - she adds.

Confectioner mathematician Anish hopes that it will help people to give up chocolate overweight, while satisfying their addiction to the taste of cocoa. "I think that everyone who is sitting on a grueling diet dream of eating chocolate and not recover. If we can also lose weight, it's just a miracle. And we can assume that such a wonderful day has come. I have fulfilled my mission and created a chocolate that pleases people and does not harm the figure, "- shows off the owner of the confectionery company. He hopes that his work falls into the section "Desserts" in the menu of the best restaurants in the UK, and plans to open its first store sweets, where everyone will be able to buy chocolate for weight loss.

Source: fedpost.ru/sobytiya/42904-mechta-tolstushki-sozdan-shokolad-dlya-poxudeniya.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting