Turning himself into a cyborg

man who calls himself a "bio-hacker", decided on a painful operation which suffered without anesthesia and the help of a doctor to set his hand a huge electronic chip. Tim Cannon, a software developer from Pittsburgh, was implanted chip that will control his body temperature. The device "speaks" with the tablet on Android via wireless Bluetooth. It has a green flashing lights that can be seen through the skin, and can send a message if a man begins to glow.

The man claims to be the first person in whose body was implanted such a device. He insisted that he had done so in order to improve themselves. Cannon became interested in electronic modifications of the body to achieve immortality. In an interview on YouTube MotherboardTV he said: "I want to live up to a thousand years. I do not wanna die. I do not understand why anyone would want this. "

The procedure, in which the man in the left forearm was implanted a chip the size of a deck of cards, was done by the artist and body modification tatuirovschikaom Steve Haworth without anesthesia.
Haworth had to perform the procedure without anesthesia, because it has no medical license of the surgeon, and it means that the law forbids him to use anesthesia. To dull the pain, the master used the ice. According to Cannon, the procedure was extremely painful, and at its end of his body itself turned into a "mode of injury."

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/44108-programmist-prevrashhaet-sebya-v-kiborga-chtoby-stat.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting