Life in the village Stivovka

This unusual cottage village called Stivovka is located near the city of Brest. The name "Stivovka" derives from a company that manufactures equipment for road marking. That it has invested for the construction of the area. Every year the village starts to grow ever larger and its boundaries can now be found as separate houses, and various townhouses and mnogokvartirniki. In general, my opinion - is not a settlement, but a full-fledged district, as part of the boundaries of the city of Brest. District sufficiently closed now keep him become smaller, but strangers there almost none. This area is not built completely, it is constantly growing. If previously offered already built houses on standard projects, now the customer can choose the project and pay the cost of the work. For about a year the house will be built. This strategy seems to be more effective, the area began to grow much faster.

Disposition of such area - the center is the road which runs congresses. Each congress dead end, respectively, the movement is only on the main road. I stop only to a dead end hosts and guests staying there homes. Everywhere there are sidewalks and lights, all the fences are made in the same style and the same height. Not sure that residents are comfortable with such fences, but it gives the area a special beauty.

Between neighbors no solid fence, and only a transparent grid. Some digged curbs on the border of their land, not to numb the grass and weeds climbed.

Townhouses sold out everything, and no wonder - for the price of 3-room apartment owners receive two-storey house with a small lawn + garage for a small fee. This part of the district seemed more alive.

Nearby is the first five-storey building, it has only 5 apartments, ie each floor is one apartment. Judging from the dishes on the house - the apartment is not empty, the only thing that surprised me - only 1 parking space per apartment. But I think the problems with parking here is not there.

Local residents organized a small garden.

Prices for houses without interior finish from just 100, $ 000 and go up to 250 000 $. That basically is almost on the verge sebestomosti construction. It houses all communications - electricity, natural gas, water, sewerage and broadband internet.

Prices for townhouses ranging from 70 000 to $ 100, $ 000 (with a garage).

The apartment is in the five-story building - about 75, 000 $

The only negative - it's proximity to the highway is constantly buzzing M1, especially townhouses. But it's a plus to the city center to go no longer than 15 minutes to the nearest supermarket about 5.

Region (especially the central part of it) has left a very positive impression. I do not want to call this area Rublevka Brest, on the contrary - it feels no elitism.

Source: jaguras.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting