Beauty Expo 1520

In Shcherbinka, and if specifically, in the territory of VNIIZhT and experimental ring started International Railway Salon Ekspo1520. On the first day of the salon I went there to live assessed as trends railway industry and proven solutions. Unexpected start to post on the railway area, but nevertheless :) Model trains Siemens Inspiro

Siemens obviously like to get a contract for the supply of cars in the underground :)

Maybe even get a real competitor Metrovagonmash cease to do unfinished remnants of 81-760 / 761?

Folding Seats. Here I do not understand - nakoy? Buses urge xs why, if still in the metro offer ...

Control Panel.

In general, it seems a nice layout of the car. Only here the pass-through ... A paradise for spammers and beggars. (Yes, I realize that now I can rekindle holivar)

The locomotive 2ES10 "Granit". All the same the Siemens in the form of "Ural Locomotives»

11201 freight locomotives

Cab

Propelled universal puteizmeritelno-flaw detection range of the "North". Br-r how many letters. Zaydёm?

Place the operator. Do not even ask me that is responsible for what :)

And since I started talking about things such service, and we will continue this theme. Most often they are made based on the hull of passenger cars (either from scratch or alteration of old)

This is one of those cars. Here are engaged in calibration metrology equipment

In these cars (at least in this, but I do not think that the situation is different in the other) are working in shifts

Change intrudes for 2 weeks, then I

Here, everything is equipped for this

Training Centre on the basis of the car. Have these cars, of course, more economical than keeping teaching staff at every stop

And here is the living compartment. Average coupe, but somehow ... "in the home", or something ...

Wagon - Environmental Laboratory

And this is - the car-relsosmazyvatel. Lubrication of the side surfaces of the rails need to reduce noise and wear of wheel sets

Caboose based elektromotorisy (visually - two linked "head" trains)

It is used for the delivery of repair crews to work place vesopoverochnomu to the car

Guests from Russia - Lokomotiv KZ8A

Cab

If anyone was wondering what have electric in - look

Gas turbine GT1h

Modification Mercedes Unimog combined stroke (with the possibility of movement on the rails)

Another device is a combined course from the Uralvagonzavod - TMV2

And two of the company TVEMA

Diesel - TEM19

TEM31G

TEM LTH (Yes, in Latin)

The machine for laying turnouts

On zavorkah exhibition was restyled version ED4M trains (not a novelty two years ago already). What is it good for stuffing - I do not know

Inside there is no fundamental differences (and there is nothing to be different). Such Seats can be put anywhere

On the prospects of this EDshki I have not heard anything. This project Metrovagonmash using technology company Stadler

Shop without frills, pretty cute. But, in fact, not fundamentally different from the aforesaid EDshki

Continuing the theme of Stadler'a. Trains Flirt. On a similar train (but electric) I went to Minsk, and this part of Latvia.

Control

Shop with multilevel platforms that enable the appropriate level of landing a low platform

The seats are good-looking. The layout changing - 2 + 3/2 + 2 sets of folding

The table trashcan

Toilet large. Weight handrails for disabled

But folding seats and is seen next to a piece of trash

Railways has brought two cars - a two-storey (front) and dimension "Ritz" for international traffic (rear)

Kupeynik larger

In it and go. Coupe conductor

Coupe. In principle, there are top shelf, but when folded they had never even thrown

Fold the shelf - obtained sofas for seating. Raise the table and there ... Sink! To drink there is not, but you can wash your hands

Trashcan under the table and the traditional opener

The display in the car. As I recall, the current-used railway carriages to the scoreboard shows only some one temperature

Toilet

And the transition to a two-story carriage

Coupe is quite similar to the coupe in the production of new cars TVZ. On the second floor of a corner of the roof sloped on the ground - no. That's all the difference

The main disadvantage (although quite logchiny) - the lack of a third luggage racks. In this vein, the decision to put these cars on the southern direction looks strange If the passenger is traveling with the child, you can ask here is a playpen

Bulbs for reading

Stairs are narrow, the corners are panoramic mirror with a good view

WC (toilet opposite)

In the car declared support for disabled passengers. The lift is lowered to ground level

Big invalid toilet

Special compartments with space for accompanying

All buttons are provided with captions in the language of the blind tactile

There were represented the old, rare instances. The locomotive series "Os" (so-called "Lamb"). Locomotives Series "O" were produced in the years 1891-1928 and operated right up to the 1960s. In all there were more than 900 locomotives series on various indices

The locomotive series ".eu", built in Luhansk in 1912. Total from 1912 to 1957 was released more than 11 million units, making the locomotives E series are listed in the Guinness Book of Records

Freight locomotive SO18 (Ordzhonikidze). Locomotives Series CO produced from 1934 to 1951 in the amount of more than 4500 units

Passenger locomotive series "Su." Designed in 1925. locomotives of this series were in use until the mid-1970s

Steam Locomotive Series L. Locomotives of this series were produced at the Kolomna, Bryansk and Voroshilov factories in the years 1945-1955 and worked before the 1980s

Steam locomotive P36. The design of this locomotive was built in 1949. I had a design speed of 125 km / h. It operated until 1974

Freight locomotive Series LP - the last mainline steam locomotive in the USSR. Is produced from 1952 to 1956. By the mid-1970s has been fully decommissioned.

Electric locomotive VL-22 ("Vladimir Lenin") was built in 1938 at the "Dynamo". In the years 1977-1980, most locomotives were removed from service

Freight locomotive TE3 Series. It manufactured from 1953 to 1973. Currently operating

TEM1 shunting locomotive was manufactured in 1958-1968, respectively. Total production in 1946 units

Electric locomotive VL-8. Produced from 1953 to 1967. In the Russian Federation currently in operation are not, but are used in several countries of the CIS and Georgia

VL-23. It was built in Novocherkassk in 1956 to 1961

Overhead 60K. VL-60 - the first mainline electric locomotive of alternating current. It was built in Novocherkassk in 1959 to 1965. In the 1960s he was one of the main railways of the USSR

DC electric ChS2 was made in Czechoslovakia at the "Skoda" from 1958 to 1973. There were built 944 units

CHS4 - main electric AC. Manufactured in the factory "Skoda" from 1965 to 1972. The first locomotive with a soft suspension on the railways of the USSR

CHS4T - modification of electric CHS4. Equipped with a rheostat brake. Produced on all the same factory "Skoda" in 1973-1986 years

The locomotive was built in Lugansk M62 from 1964 to 1994. Currently, the M62 locomotives are in service

Overhead 80K. The locomotives VL-80 built in Novocherkassk in 1961-1995 years. Currently in operation

ES-200 - a high-speed passenger electric. More than 30 years was used to train "Aurora" and "Nevsky Express". Total production of 12 units

2ES5K "Ermak". Made from 2004

2ES10 "Granite", an electric locomotive with asynchronous traction motors. Manufactured OOO "Ural Locomotives" in 2010

EP20. Dual-system locomotive (can run on lines with variable and constant current). Available in "Transmashholding" together with Alstom since 2011

2TE25A - freight locomotive with asynchronous traction drive. Available on the Bryansk Engineering Plant

Behind him in the composition - two gondola model 12-9828 for transportation of coal

Passenger locomotive TEP70BS. Available since 2006, the Kolomna plant. Intended for trains on non-electrified sections at speeds up to 160 km / h

2TE116UD, made on luhanskteplovoz

Trёhsektsionny 3TE116U locomotive. Created on the basis of 2TE116U. The central section is the transition compartment with remote control for maintenance and shunting operation on ways depot

Shunting locomotive TEM14. Produced in 2011 to work in areas with a temperate climate (in the range of ambient temperature from -50 to +40 degrees)

TEM9N. Shunting locomotive with intelligent hybrid

CHME3 3d. Modification CHME3 workaholic. As a child, I liked CHME3, though in those days it was for me, "the green train» :)

GT1h gas turbine. It is produced at the Voronezh diesel locomotive factory. The world's first gas turbine locomotive with

Mobile Flaw-based modification of the UAZ Patriot combined stroke

Technological progress combined machine. It is intended for transportation of the working teams and equipment for restoration work

Backhoe on a combined course

The service railcar AC-01. Designed for the transport of workers and teams travel to the venue of the instrument current works

Upgraded liner-tamping machine Straightening-ACA-1. Designed for complex bearing of railways 1520 mm

Excavator on the combined course

Kamaz on the combined course for the transport of workers and equipment for the transportation of workers to the current or repairs

Source: kronos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting