Church in Yaroslavl region

In this photo essay you will have to wait a story about how the bloggers went to the abandoned temple, which is located near the village of Elpatevo that in the Yaroslavl region. This place is securely hidden from prying eyes, and inside it is soothing peace and quiet.

The foliage of trees and shrubs protects it from prying eyes, and the flat area and the absence of poles with wires conducive to night scenes.

First thing in the eyes rushed rowan bushes growing not just anywhere, but right on the roof of the bell tower!

The church itself is very interesting both from an architectural point of view and the level of safety of the building. Built since before forever!

We go inside. Track and floors covered with hay.

Like the text on the label at the entrance. And we, the travelers did not know then that the night would catch us by surprise storm! :)

Vintage Stand for candles before the altar of the temple.

Inside, the atmosphere of peace, tranquility ...

The painting on the dome of very poorly preserved.

A small passageway that connects the bell tower with a refectory.

And here painting even partially survived.

Despite numerous "autographs" and chips, its mastery of the author is clearly seen.

. I confess, I somehow did not realize that the animal is on the left - it's still a sheep, and not some predator.

Rest of the day passed quickly, and soon the street was dark.

But then came the moon and its light illuminated the temple.

The sky suddenly clouded over, and the rumbling on the horizon lightning.

Incidentally, that night we once again lucky - it was a full moon!

The clouds became more gloomy and bizarre moon lit them.

On the street continued to darken every minute, despite the fact that the moon was still quite high.

I love this weather before the storm, when the air is electrified around, you feel the smell of ozone and understand - is now about to begin!

Lightning approached us closer and closer ...

Last glimpse of the bell tower ...

And with the first heavy drops of rain, we ran together with his wife to collect illumination - there is still faced a road home ...

Source: frantsouzov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting