Travel to the Norwegian Geiranger fjord

Today, we, along with the author make fascinating trip to Norway, namely Geiranger Fjord. This fjord is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Norway.

Writes the author: As the night with my new companion from Lithuania we are back to the beginning of the route RV63 in a small camp in the morning again drove along Trollstigen - Geiranger Fjord in strontium

Stairs Road after leaving another higher plateau where terribly cold and windy, but the drive does not stop for a little photo shoot, you can not

Having moved down from the plateau, go to the fjord. But there it was - the road caught Falls Gudbrandsjuvet. How can you miss it

I decided to climb a bit hefty boulders. A couple of times ... lost his balance, but there were

It turns out that the previous threshold - only the beginning of the waterfall, and the most spectacular of it is 200 meters below. Here the tourists hang out

The waterfalls and coffee mug can be intercepted. Overlooking

Parking. Around the still harsh landscapes and harsh rain

Once you get to the waterfalls valley strawberry - strawberry fields to the horizon. Accordingly, you can buy it here at every step

They came for the next ferry. Or rather, did not get past the doehali- such beauty could not

Before saying goodbye to the ferry cyclist designer from Lithuania Paulius, he was another ferry: decided to fly home in Vilnius, although conceived to travel to Norway a week

My steam is already. Queues no

Time to buy strawberries, and forward - to the fjord!

But just to get to the destination did not work - braked along a quiet mountain lake

While admiring the scenery was, dried his sneakers automotive stove - soaked through. The next time the rubber boots will have to take

Special mention deserve the roadside toilets in Norway. Perfect cleanliness inside. The toilet, sink. It has everything you need, including the soft paper and soap. And it looks cool, with grass on the roof, as it should

And now, after half a day or more, he reached the fjord. It looks like something surreal - mountains part, but somewhere down in the Gulf, there are huge ocean liners that seem quite small here

Who just on the observation deck or see - Russian, of course, are present in sufficient quantities

To assess the scale - comes walking into the fjord sea liner and in the bottom right corner of the kayakers paddle

And now to assess the extent of the liner

Especially gifted run up or go on foot to the observation deck right on the water

And the other raining down on the bicycle at a speed exceeding explicitly permitted (but first they go up there)

Envelope fjord on the oval. Again drive without stopping does not work

Fjord-mobile. In Scandinavia, that's all a lot of ridiculous and electric motorollermobiley

On the way, decided to test the medieval stone bridge on the strength of your car - like weathered)

After the fjord road rises steeply into the mountains to the snow

There are very few cars, so you can prohvatit bit, not even at the fastest diesel Peugeot 408

Suddenly, on the site where I was staying, I drove Skoda Octavia vRS with Moscow numbers. Guys go along the coast of Norway from Lapland. A little chat, and they usvistali. They say tortured have to refuel at such high prices. And I still refueled in Sweden is also going on this Local. After all, 5, 5 liters per 100 km with my Peugeot is better than 8 liters of gasoline at Octavia

And higher in the mountains - the minimum "Priory", and the more severe nature. She and so severe in Norway, but here, at an altitude of just evil. brrr

Value to go down a little, as I was in the thick coniferous forest. And what is the smell of pine! It is much richer than in Pitsunda, hot keys or Alupke

Wood cuts through rough mountain river, forming in this place steep rapids and small waterfalls

And what a divine color of the water - no Photoshop does not have to just take a picture with underexposure in a couple of steps

Source: ru-travel.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting