Funny English football

We invite you to review pictures of the 27th round of the English Premier League in a slightly different perspective. Let's look at it with irony and sarcasm.
Vedran Corluka (Vedran Corluka) promises Roman Pavlyuchenko to shave after the victory of the "Spurs" over "Wigan».

Shaun Wright-Phillips (Shaun Wright-Phillips) sat down to rest.

Competition between Rafa Benitez gestures (Rafael Benites) and Roberto Mancini (Roberto Mancini). As in the match - a goalless draw.

Craig Bellamy (Craig Bellamy), checks whether he ripped stomach, trying to help his team win.

Fernando Torres (Fernando Torres) right hand shows his emotions, and left their degree.

Pepe Reina (Pepe Reina) recommends that the opponent does not come close to its goal

Who quickly? The head of Bobby Zamora (Bobby Zamora) or leg Barry Ferguson (Barry Ferguson)?

Damien Duff (Damien Duff) is no stranger to jump over your head, and then there's a good reason to - a goal!

Zoltan Gera: "Recumbent not hit!».

No matter how many showed Brian Jensen (Brian Jensen) its players, all to no avail. Five goals were in the gates.

Salif Diao (Salif Diao) asks the rostrum to be quiet so as not to wake the opponent's goalkeeper.

Andy Wilkinson (Andy Wilkinson) do not even look at the ball. The main thing - to stop the opponent.

Cosmic football from Cesc Fabregas (Cesc Fabregas)

Steve Bennett (Steve Bennett): «I do not care, I was in an airplane» :)

"Sir Alex" scored a goal, but the faces clearly not happy. Probably they feel that the front of the defeat and three goals in reply.

Wayne Rooney (Wayne Rooney) after the third missed goal: "What is going on here? Our beat! »

Alex Ferguson (Alex Ferguson) ashamed to look at the field.

Patrice Evra (Patrice Evra): «My cheerful ringing ball, where you raced at a gallop?»

Tags

See also

New and interesting