Lenin, elk, core and bloggers. Slavskii History Museum

Roman friends visited the historical museum, located in one of the remotest places of the Kaliningrad region. This place is famous for its vast collection of all sorts of things Soviet era. Detailed photo spread inside.

The author writes: In Slavske our group met a man who knows all about these places. At least I thought so. Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Kent - local historian and founder of the museum. Incredibly, it is only two years was able to pull on the second floor of the pre-war building, where the rooms of the museum, so much that without his help here is quite difficult to navigate

The museum contains a huge collection of items of the Soviet period. For example, a bust of Lenin. In Slavsk respected leader - which is why in the city center stands a monument to Vladimir Ilyich, covered with gold paint

The coat of arms depicts a moose Slavsk.

Yes, the deficit of elk in the museum there. This skin with horns came to Slavsk from abroad. As I understand it, elk killed a man who lived in this region before the war. It was funny to see the reaction of guards

On the shelves of the museum are many historical documents. If they all start to read, you can stay here forever

Only now I could see what was funny ears on the emblem of the RSFSR

Since we are in the museum were quite alone could touch everything thoroughly. Vyacheslav gave good bloggers and dismantled exhibits. So we went to the museum - one in a helmet who jousting helmet.

Here's the thing weighs a few kilograms, so long it is not convenient to go

And this, as you can see, the kernel. The hole was poured gunpowder and when it lands, it starts to rotate. At this point, those who were close to this tridtsatikilogrammovym ball, very upset. What had kilogram charge to this ball flew unknown

The most interesting thing in this museum - a mix of exhibits. On a shelf are irons of the 18th century, and under them nestled computer 90s. Next I put my aypad to exposure gained final form

That, incidentally irons

Bottles

Spinning wheels, samovars and devices for the treatment of cannabis. In that sense, whereby plants from making clothes

In general, in the museum, we spent a little over an hour. We learned a lot about Slavskoe area and its history.

On this, perhaps, we finish acquainted with museum Slavsk. There is a look in person and see it for themselves. Eugene, for example, supports this assertion

Source: roman-yhnovec.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting