City of Millionaires

I do not know whether or not you will be surprised, but the city in which he lives most millionaires (of course, the dollar), this is not New York, London or Moscow. Although suggested itself is probably one of these three cities. Anyway, I have.
A leader is a stamp of Tokyo with its 461 thousand millionaires. Incidentally, this is 20% of the amount obscheyaponskogo. Big Apple in second place - 389 000 (this is seven percent of the total number of millionaires amerkanskih), the capital of the UK - the third and 281,000. Next - Paris, Frankfurt (? About how it turns out!), Beijing, Osaka, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. Feel the hot breath of the East? That's right. And in the coming years it will only intensify. Around the year 2020 predict a transition to the palm of Beijing and China as a whole. What is surprising, based on current trends.
And what is the capital of Russia? As well - even in the top ten does not appear. Seems to me many wealthy Russians are not particularly seek their place of residence indicate Belokamennaya. And it's true. There Ruble, there Albion. Monaco. Why would so attached to their hearth and home.

Tags

See also

New and interesting