Street art in the German capital

Berlin street art - it is the whole world ... unusual, unexpected, beautiful places ... and exciting. And last Saturday, I plunged into it a little bit. It all began with the fact that I wanted to find "Astronaut" and look at "another place", where, as it seemed to me, could be something interesting ...

"Accidentally" found in the yards ... Suddenly and beautiful. Dark - it's not paint ... it left rust. (By xi-design)

Neighborhood: Kreuzberg ... far from the subway station Görlitzer Bahnhof

The same area. Pictures of the wall, I saw on the internet ... but have not figured out where it is. And on Saturday, this place just took it and turned on my route. (By ROA)

When leaving, the group met with English speaking guide who told us about the creation of this picture ... I wonder)

In my opinion, very cool. (Astronaut / Cosmonaut by Victor Ash)

And this is - the very "another place", which I wanted to see. It was "the epicenter striarta" in Berlin. Something like an abandoned factory site on which there are a couple of clubs, bars and even a climbing wall (located close to the station Warschauer Straße)

This is not a picture ... this sticker / poster. They rarely cool ... but this author (El Bocho) in Berlin is quite a lot, and many of his posters are very beautiful. (By El Bocho)

Based on the author's website, here are these two works - quite new) (Little Lucy by El Bocho)

Tags

See also

New and interesting