What makes people online. During that turn our children

Interesting story told one person, who was returning from work and watched a cool picture.
It was in the subway, the details under the cut ...

Food from work on the subway. and watch a great picture. Comes a guy who looked that way years 23-25.
With a beard, heavy boots, leather jacket covered in rock bands and stripes on the entire back embroidery Tsoi and the inscription "movie". Putting on headphones and standing still.
After a couple of stations comes to a couple of guys age 14 -15, stand next to him and giggle. Well, I'm sitting and I understand that they are laughing over a guy, and he stands with his back to them.
As a result, one of the approaches him, touches his shoulder, the guy turns around, takes off the headphones.
And then a small smile with a nasty ala trollfacce gives him: "Tsoy with x **"!
In tighter second without talking it arrives huge fist and breaking his nose. Small screaming, blood gushing, the car in a panic. Grandmother begin to try to grab the guy, I rzhu, the second student in horror huddled in the corner.
As a result, the train stops, the guy puts on headphones quietly and silently out of the car, and the children Khovanskii sit, roar and frantically wiped off the face of the victim mixture of blood, snot and tears.
At the next station I went out and did not see what happened to them next.
And regretfully realized that the children of the Internet - a lost generation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting