Chinese masters Photoshop





Photoshop - a powerful tool. You take an ordinary photo and make it something amazing ... or uzhasnoe.V China a lot of people who have the skills to work with this program, and many of those who does not possess these skills, but also wants to with their photos, "conjured".
Request: I want the girl next to me looked more interesting!

Chinese masters Photoshop


Chinese masters Photoshop

I want to look more dangerous!

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop



You could not join us on one picture?

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop



This is my picture. Do, please, so that I looked like something extraordinary!

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

I like the way I came in this photo, and I would like to send it to her boyfriend, but it spoils the man who sleeps behind. You could not fix it?



Yeah, man really spoils the whole look. Another thing that's so handsome! Hopefully boyfriend will be pleased. (Fotoshopery added to the frame of the famous Hong Kong "bad guy" Edison Chen).



Can you make me a fatal beauty?

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Could you add to this picture a handsome man? Thank you in advance.

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

I would like to be somewhere else, more interesting.

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

We have just received their diplomas! Make this something massive!

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Do, please, so that the game seemed more exciting!

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

I want to be a reliable protection. But nothing terrible!

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

And a few more shots with a request to "do something»:

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Chinese masters Photoshop

Source: strajj.livejournal.com