Set records

What diversify gray days before the weekend? You can go sit in the cafe now,
And before you know and occupation there. For example, as these girls are gathered, decided climbed.
And set a record. 28 slender girls fit in the little car.

The noble grandfather watered all summer flower bed, which was planted onions. Bottom line - this is such a bulb weighing more than eight pounds. And how do you sell it now? Cut into pieces? Then all who are near obolyutsya tears. I think this will have to pay an onion in a large restaurant to cook for one day could be finished with it.

This woman fiery passion - it is a child loves teddy bears. Here gathered a small collection. Week recounted proud to repeatedly got off and started again ... Total - 7731 and bear all smiles her sweet smile. And in return, she smiles at them, when no one sees.

Hot summer residents of Budapest have decided to put an unusual record. They are entrusted to young couples make a long kiss under the supervision of strict meters. Counted 6,400 couples kissing at the same time. I see a couple kissing in the foreground it's over, and nine months later, the country added another young Hungarians. So it's fine, citizens!

Good finishes holiday guys! First, drank beer, then swim in the sea, and then decided to take a ride on the device odnokolёsnom bottles left over after the party. So the guy was able to overcome almost nine meters in a narrow neck 127 beer bottles.

Deceptive smile at the man, oh and misleading ... a moment ago on his face and body for a minute crawled 250 (!) Poisonous tarantulas. I think the picture was taken last tarantula, which ponders bite or not to bite this valiant champion. They say the man was so a few days - the life of the road ...))

This woman weighing 220 pounds record holder became famous for his waist. However, looking more closely, I realized that this is not the waist. This is somewhat different, located below the waist from behind. However we will not develop the theme further and envy such beauty.

They say Mr. boxer and deputy Valuev, ordered a small suitcase sizes 175h115h46 centimeters. This is how much it will pay for the advantage? However, for him it does not matter, because it flies over our money. Solid suitcase - for respectable man.

Source: rusimage-ru.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting