Wheel in Gorky Park





May 9th in Gorky Park inaugurated the new Ferris wheel. At the opening I visited one blogger, who will hold a short tour of this wheel.

Wheel in Gorky Park


Entrance. And next to the urn - a direct hint that everything is too much to throw away and not to drag with them into the sky

Wheel in Gorky Park

Conditions. Everything is accessible and understandable

Wheel in Gorky Park

Closed cabin with neon stripes

Wheel in Gorky Park

Good lockers - nice, reliable, they sit comfortably and not scary!

Wheel in Gorky Park

In honor of the holiday on the handle of each booth carefully mated George Ribbon. Approve

Wheel in Gorky Park

Yellow button activates the electric lock, blocking the door. The switch is responsible for lower ventilation system - looking ahead, I note that her work was the only significant complaints about the attraction

Wheel in Gorky Park

Remote Control. From a brief conversation with the operator I found out that the wheel can rotate faster or slower, and change direction. Well, I lie, I even showed how it can be dispersed - indeed, if you wish, you can increase the speed of rotation of three times

Wheel in Gorky Park

Zoom. Security, as you can see, in the priority. It pleases

Wheel in Gorky Park

Traction motors, rotating wheel. The force is transmitted through here these wheels industrial design

Wheel in Gorky Park

Inside

Wheel in Gorky Park

Above

Wheel in Gorky Park

More above!

Wheel in Gorky Park

The other side

Wheel in Gorky Park

In the next booth cute photographed for memory)

Wheel in Gorky Park

The territory under the wheel carefully ennoble

Wheel in Gorky Park

Partly open windows. Since she was alone, no traction, and the meaning is essentially the same. Even in mid-May, when the air is still cool, but the sun is already warm, in the booth is already very hot. What will happen in July - I do not even know ... The organizers should take care of finalizing the cab ventilation - either to rely on short-Ural summer

Wheel in Gorky Park

Little support structures

Wheel in Gorky Park

On the stairs I'm certainly not helpful. Maybe nothing? ..

Wheel in Gorky Park

In general, wheel beautiful!

Wheel in Gorky Park

And it looks very organically in the park

Wheel in Gorky Park

Finally - what pleased me in the park as a whole: there really is a lot of boxes. And it's very, very true!

Wheel in Gorky Park

In summary - good wheel. Useful. And the view from it is necessary, and smart booth (Well except for ventilation), and sensations were very positive. Were not? Feel free to recommend! :)

Source: kostyanus.livejournal.com