Phrases parents came to visit his son, who lives in London

"The police all night rushed like mad" (waking up the first morning in London)

"Half are walking in flip flops and a half in Boots" (about the way Brits put on one's shoes)

"The Negroes would not let me use the toilet, wash, wash, some stick input blocked" (the end of the trip my mother still realized that blacks should be called "black", but free public toilets did not stop cheering)

"There are so many punks, I just wonder. I thought they all died out long ago "(a brightly dressed young)

"Sergei, is it possible to pick up products from the earth, especially abroad" (after my dad picked up an apple from the apple tree in the park)

"I say, as long as the birds do not find, do not leave. Found, and there repair, half of the birds fell on the side of the cock is "(about a hike in the Natural History Museum)

"Kids really bring infants to the museum, they sit, their feet naked, little blue, but do not cry" (about the British way to teach the beautiful offspring from childhood)

"All for a raw chicken and it was not clear, as though not a chicken, and some octopus" (the last supper in the English pub)

"I'm so reluctant to this stinking Moscow and to this crazy" (before leaving, telling about his impressions of the trip)

Tags

See also

New and interesting