Type Life Stories

My father in law is the type of people who have all their personal problems to blame somebody else.
 Well, there is not a carrot rose - so thieves are not the seeds slipped, slammed a hammer on a finger - freaks steel nails do not from metal, the light in the house knocks due to overload - Chubais really blossomed ...
 And here we go with him to his old "five" to the country. We turn on a country road between fields.
 The road is wide, on the edge of the road is a barrier. Why would this barrier dug nobody remembers, he is always open - tube is directed along the road.
 And in-law pressed to the side of the road and right-hand corner of the windshield, "worn" on the tube ... The hole in the front, the pieces in the cabin.
 Father-off from the machine. He runs around, rolling his eyes and publishes blaze sounds. He shakes his head - not a soul around, the wind stirs the grass on the field, the silence.
 Finally, when he begins to blame pairs of ears, he slaps his thighs and screaming:
 - And most importantly! Fuck !!! Guilty x * k find !!!

One of my colleague said that in Yakutia in the villages have the custom to call the shaman, if the time given barren, no animal, the crocodile is not caught, does not grow coconuts.
 Shaman walks around the village, ringing in the drum, rattle, knocking on the walls of houses. And residents should ask him:
 - Who goes there?
 The shaman usually responds:
 - God is here goes. All you will harvest an animal caught will be happy!
 And once the shaman fell into a pit trap somewhere on the outskirts of the village - with a tambourine, with all the things, in short - the noise, the roar.
 Him and ask:
 - Who goes there?
 - X * J GOES HERE !!! E * Fuck GOES HERE! NO X * What you will not!

Now, we always accompany extending bosses words:
 - Who goes there?
 A couple of days ago, one of the Romanian TV channels peredachka-like "mouth of children» ...
Kid four years, what is there to tell ... a sociable boy. At the end of his master and asks:
 - Tell me, there is something from which you were shocked (in Romanian Shawkat)?
 - Yes - she said the boy, one day I got up at night and my mother saw my father's "cock" eats.
 Hall already lying on the floor, tears at the leading camera shows his parents A red and covered their faces ...
 Between bouts of laughter leading asks:
 - Why are you scared ?!
 Kid says:
 - I was afraid that my mother and my "COCK" eat.
 Hall went. Curtain!

Tags

See also

New and interesting