History Students'))

History student, happened about 4 years ago in one of the technical universities in city B. I was then a student "khaljavnogo" fifth year. So, the beginning of the winter session of the ... students thumps, and one very "fresh and good" morning classmates call me (more than Responsibility).
 So they say so, the teacher (called Petrovich) takes credit, and puts all in a row indiscriminately.
 A Petrovich (s commercials him under 50) the teacher frown, but a good, fair, in addition to everything with a good sense of humor (priceless :)).
 Well, considering that I was his subject once (at the beginning of the semester), miss the opportunity to receive credit for free would be foolish.
 Arrives in university, I take a turn from the pulpit halyavshikov (take it). In the course of promoting the queue when it became visible the table, I notice that before you put in the record book signings, he reconciled with any notebook (the name stands there in front of his students painted or not).
 Well, I think, all, cover all copper basin.
 Suits my turn, I see that in front of my name painted not (which did not surprise me). Well, I was just pointing to a treasured notebook, timidly asking (learned in the five years :)):
 - But I have not. How to be?
 Petrovic:
 - Be careful with words! Zachetku come on!
 Barely got out of the department :)))

Sent Nikolai

Tags

See also

New and interesting