Tales for the "amateurs" pop :)

- I had somehow Jeanne Aguzarova himself. And there's no one. An hour sitting, the second - no. Well, she turned and walked away. "At another time - I think - I will come."

- Solve somehow Natasha Koroleva crossword. All words guessed, only one remains, and with it - well, no way! She went to Igor Nikolaev, and asks: "The popular singer and songwriter, eight letters, the first H, the latest in?" "Because it's me!" - Igor guessed. "" I "does not fit" - said Natasha. - "In the word" I "one letter and should be eight." Igor then stroked her on the head, fed the lard and put to bed. And he took a crossword puzzle, looked and saw that "I" do not really fit.

- 31 December in the evening, Philip Kirkorov, Andrey Gubin and Vladimir Presnyakov exposed to the threshold of the boot, and in the morning ran to see what Father Christmas gave them. And then they told each other.
 Philip envied because his boots were placed three kilograms Mandarin, not to mention chocolates and soft toys - Volodya usually put two dozen tin soldiers or Indians. But worst of all was Andrei Gubin, because his boots hard to fit one or two of candy sticks. And the fact is that if the insole pull.

- I Went once Vladimir Presnyakov walk in the woods, and to meet him - Bogdan Titomir. I wanted to have him Volodya's head hit, and he suddenly said to him in a human voice: "Do not hit me, Volodya Presnyakov, I'll still be of use."
I Thought Volodya thought, and how to give him on the head with all the fluff. Because knew that Bogdan Titomir he would never come in handy.

- One day Vladimir Presnyakov dig up a hole in the dressing room Angelika Varum. I called the guys - Vlad Stashevskiy, Philip Kirkorov, Dima Malikov - and gave all for ten cents a glimpse into this hole. Philip looked once blushed and ran away.
Staszewski Vlad spent his entire fee. And Dima Malikov from the principle did not pry. He said that it's not fair. And very expensive.

Tags

See also

New and interesting