Bombs)))

Very much fond of our class chemistry. And himichka helped us with this, in the sense of knowledge.
Somehow we demonstrated simple process for preparation of example sodium selenite (name changed beyond recognition, ie. To. The ingredients are sold in any drugstore), which upon detonation allocates a large amount of energy that is obtained by a small directed blast. Yes, as long as the substance in the state of dirt - it inert, once dry, a small detonation - kaboom! Wow what we just did with him, crushing desks - from a bottle with a spatula to lay down a hill, das dry, then a textbook on top - Hlobil! Textbook is nothing but a party to smithereens! Carried the windowsills. Huge boulders pricked. Later, however disassembly, exclusion from the Komsomol and other little things in life. But it explode !!!
And somehow Denis - my school korefan, decided to make a mega bomb - fucking terrorist, do not remember what it was he needed, or search for treasure, or hole to beat, but needed a very, I remember, we bought all derivatives in the entire city, the pharmacy can only wonder and why they so much of this shit?
Home all mixed up as it should, but the house to dry Denis did not dare, all laid out in the stairwell on the battery, between the first and second floors.
So winter storm, a man comes into the entrance, slams the door, Denis something completely forgot that sodium selenite is dried on the battery, there kaaaaak grohnet or came shooting out, in general !!! Battery into smithereens! All access to water and steam, in general zhzhut!
It ended Baikit guy An entrance - "I went to the entrance, the door slammed so - as much battery blown to bits! "

anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting